Fgn- your flowlab game network

School: blocks wix

Me:

2 Likes

I just filled a form from the top of the topic, didn’t realize that it was so old…

2 Likes

haha yeah, it’s super outdated, I’ll probably make a new one at some point, but for now, my friends at SpaceStation have got it covered

1 Like

The full version of the Procrastination update has been released to the public!

5 Likes

Oh? What have we here? A Flowlab press outlet? Whoopsie, look what I dropped :grin: plonk

5 Likes

I’ll be keeping a close eye on this! Hey, keep me in tune with those updates! I’ll def be wanting to make a few articles on this with the inside scoop…

3 Likes

how do you guys post videos on here XD

I’ve been tryna figure that out for a while
(@todorrobot )

2 Likes

You just drop in a picture file :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’ve been trying that:/

But it’s saying that it only supports up to gif, jpeg, etc., none of which support actual video recordings, especially w/ sound

3 Likes

Are u using iPhone? iPhone (stupidly) uses a different format.

Nah, using a PC right now. We should continue in DM though, not to fill up this thread here:)

3 Likes

Earlier today, Grazer added a new update to Flowlab, naming it the “Audio Interface Update”, upgrading just that.

Read more here!

5 Likes

FlowJam Summer 2021 has been announced!

Tell us if you’re excited in the comments below, and what you think the theme will be!

3 Likes

UPDATE

The original post just changed, please use this link for the correct information:

3 Likes

Is it bad that I just realized that FGN comes from IGN

2 Likes

Or was that not meant?

1 Like

atleast you don’t have to pay FGN a bunch a money to give you a 10/10 on your game lol
or maybe that’s a bad thing.

1 Like

It was intentional haha

Ya, I knew it. I had a feeling, but I always thought it was a coincidence.

1 Like

The winner for Flowjam Summer 2021 has been announced! Read about it here

4 Likes