Hey, it’s that time of year again
Official Page: Flowlab Game Creator - FlowJam 2021
Flowjam is a competition where everyone gets a limited time (two weeks) to create a complete game from start to finish, based around a single theme.
This year the summer Flowjam will begin on July 12th, 2021 , and submissions will close on July 26th, 2021 at Midnight.
The theme will be announced on July 11th, 2021 - a few minutes before the game jam begins at Midnight.
- The winning game developer will receive their choice of either an iPad or Galaxy tablet.
- The winning game will be featured on the Flowlab home page
- The winning game will be exported & submitted to the Apple App Store
- The winning game will be exported & submitted to the Google Play App Store
Making games is fun! Also, this is a chance to challenge yourself to try new ideas, improve your skills, possibly win a new mobile device, and get your creation published to the top mobile app stores.
Anyone, from anywhere. Feel free to collaborate and help each other, but only one prize will be awarded. Entrants outside the U.S. will be responsible for any Customs or other fees incurred.
- Your game can include any art or music you have legal permission to use, but anything not created by you during the jam should be listed in the game’s description.
- Don’t create your game until the contest starts - on July 12, 2021 - the game creation time is listed under each game.
- Submissions will be closed on July 26, 2021 at midnight EST
- Although all entrants can vote on the game submissions , Grazer will have the final say on the official winner.
- Only games created using Flowlab can be submitted
- No purchase necessary - free accounts are welcome and encouraged to submit games!
- Theme How well the game adhered to and used the theme
- Fun How fun the game is to play
- Art How does the game look and sound
- Creativity How unique are the graphics, the mechanics, and the overall design