Final Idle Ball Ball Poll!

I picked my favourite suggestions (as well as mine)

My suggestion:
Bio-Ball
1000 dmg per hit
Ability: Spreads a virus to the bricks that deals base dmg * 1k per second.
Cost: 16 sextillion
Upgrade cost: 1 septillion
Rebirth required: 25 quadrillion
Green with little bacteria cells implanted in it, flesh covering over it.

Favourite Ball Suggestion (Pick 1 or 2) (donā€™t base it on price, since I will lower prices if people say they are too high

0 voters

EDIT:I MEANT PICK 1 OR 2 BALLS, NOT PICK 1 OR 2.

2 Likes

aaaaaaawwwwww,nobody wants the ā€œNut Ballā€

#nUtBaLlZfOrEvEr! Nut bol.

1 Like

Pretty sure bro was referencing Pikachu

2 Likes

Currently at a tie between 1 and 3, this will end at 20 voters or if i get impatient.

2 Likes

yes very true

1 Like

Iā€™m getting impatient since no more votes have came in in the past around 2 hours, so the winner is 1, with 60% votes (9 votes)
1 - 1 with 9 votes
2 - 3 with 8 votes
3 - 4 with 5 votes
4 - 2 with 4 votes

Iā€™m thinking of renaming the ā€œmagician ballā€ to quantum ball to fit the gamesā€™ style better. It seems more natural than instead of basing it on sci fi (antimatter, ghost, poison were the last ones), basing it on magic would not seem stronger than antimatter.
What do you think?

What should the ball be called
  • Magician Ball
  • Quantum Ball
  • Other (reply)

0 voters

I more care about what @DeadlyGumChewer thinks of this, though.

2 Likes

I like both :frowning:

1 Like

Do you think the voterā€™s should just pick?

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

And wow, I didnā€™t expect my ball to win, epic.

1 Like

Alr, seems like Quantum ball came on top, I will hopefully add this tomorrow, i need some sleep

4 Likes

It should be added now. It requires 24 quadrillion rebirth modifier and 1.2 quintillion to buy oneā€¦ But it is very strong.

3 Likes

Cool, I cheated and put it in, very cool.

When you hit level 1000 it says unfinished in the recarnation thing. Will this be finished.

You guys should make this game into something amazing. Like adding a thumbnail to the game. Finishing the game. This game is really fun and I think you guys should continue working on the game.

I hope you guys find these messages so that you know this game has great potential. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry dude, this topic is 2 years old. The game has been pushed down 6 feet under itā€™s grave (possibly maybe if Galactian would like to put it back which is unlikely). Also just so you know, donā€™t revive dead topics because it brings them back up and pushes newer topics down making them ignored.

3 Likes

Ok. Just saying tho. This game is really fun

1 Like

Just saying tho. You guys should totally make another idle game.

1 Like