First game, most recent game, favourite game, game in progress

Ohh were we supposed to put our favorite game on flowlab? I put my favorite game that I’ve worked on 🤦

3 Likes

Oops… I did the same thing. :laughing:

I haven’t played anywhere near all the games on here, but there are quite a few really fun ones. The last Flowjam, I thoroughly enjoyed One Minute Miner, The Illusionist, and Hyperbounce (? hope I’m remembering the names right)… but honestly, One Shot was my main guilty pleasure, in spite of its simplicity.

Before the Flowjam, the last game I played that I thought was pretty incredible was THRALL.

I’m sure there are a ton of other amazing games here, I don’t know if I’ll ever have enough time to play them all though.

4 Likes

I played a lot of The Illusionist and Neon Break. I also tried Done Survival and it was really fun. Deserved to be in the top 5 :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

My first game was A Wrinkle In Slime:

And my most recent, favourite, and game in progress is Cruor :sunglasses:

6 Likes

First: A game called Johnny boy. io (Yes I used my username as a game :laughing:).
(I deleted it)

Most recent: (Flowlab Game Creator - Rise)

Game in progress: One Shot (Not giving link out yet)

Favorite might have to be One Shot just because it’s simple.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll be adding more to it soon. I really didn’t know how it would turn out, I was just trying something different to test myself, and I actually found myself enjoying it enough to keep working on it after the jam.

I like Cruor! :+1: I’m not very good at it, though.

It’s simple, but addictive. I’ve always loved those kinds of “miniature golf” styled games. It’s kind of like billiards or bowling. Something doesn’t have to be complicated in order to be fun.

2 Likes

Magnus is more your’s than mine, honestly.

You deserve all the credit for creating everything, only thing I did was spark the idea then get depressed lol

4 Likes

It’s meant to be your favourite game you worked on, but if you want to provide your favourite on flowlab that’s cool as well.

btw, I just got back from camping, and it’s super cool how many posts we got on here on the last few days! thanks for sharing your games!

6 Likes