[FIXED] Android exporter is down

My android exporter for SB2ME keeps failing

@grazer

I fixed the issue and restarted the build - it should be good to go now.

@grazer

Ended up with this error message when trying to upload the file to google. I’ve never seen it before. “Your APK is using permissions that require a privacy policy: (android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE). Learn More”

Hrm, this looks like something AdMob has added. Let me see if I can disable that.

Ok, I made a change to the app build that should eliminate that error. I just restarted the SB2ME android build, so once that completes you can try to resubmit.

The new build is done, so it should be good to go - let me know if you have more issues.

@grazer this message
“You need to use a different version code for your APK because you already have one with version code 7.”

Nevermind, apparently it works if I start it myself

No, it’s random.

I sometimes end up getting the same version code
@grazer

I couldn’t find a problem here, but I made a change to make sure that the version code will always get incremented.

@grazer… do you mind rebuilding the IOS app using IMG_0448

Or do I need a UDID

I can rebuild, but I need your UDID if you want to be able to install it on your device

e116a18acad2e2420f0e925744737a806b1fdc8b
If that’s the case

@grazer got it

@grazer it says IOS exporter failed

@grazer the game crashes when I try to start a round. And sometimes doesn’t even start.

Mostly when I change levels

Yeah, I saw that - it is running out of memory. I’m trying to figure out why right now.

IMG_0748

Use this one instead of the other one if you rebuild- the current one looks distorted

@grazer how is the iPhone exporter version coming