Flide for Flowlab - By Rezarg (v1.5.4 First Public Release)

Flide is a tool for Flowlab that allows users to code in a programming language called “FLScript”. It can provide a more comfortable environment for users more familiar with text-based programming.

I’ve been working on this project for over 6 months and finally published the first public build release. You can find the download, as well as more information regarding Flide, here, on the official Discord server:

As a proof of concept, I am currently working on a small project on Flowlab, making the code ONLY using Flide, to show it works as intended.

Unfortunately, not every Flowlab behavior is supported by Flide. For a list of unsupported behaviors, please check the #unsupported-behaviors channel on the Discord server. Also, if there is an unsupported behavior you’d like to be added sooner, you can put in a request for it to be added via the #requests-and-bugs forums on the Discord server.

If you have any questions regarding Flide, feel free to ask me either by replying to this post or asking on the Flide Discord server.

15 Likes

This is really incredible work, seriously. Definitely create a video demo for us sometime!

9 Likes

I think this is very cool and amazing on a technical level! I’d also be interested in seeing a demo to get a better idea of how it works with the Flowlab editor.

8 Likes