Flowlab Community Roleplay/Flowdnd

Let’s just have DW be it and move on from the argument, it doesn’t matter who started it, so we can play.

2 Likes

yeah that sounds good

yep!

(how did you get a picture of dead’s bathroom?)

@ARRTY @JUSTPLAINOP I made a new topic.

1 Like

Dead cell_fans DND

This is the topic Dead Cells_Fan will use for his Flow-DND stories.

2 Likes

Let’s not start fights. This is all for fun, not for online fights.
@Beheaded_man let’s let others express their creativity as well, not just you. You may have excellent ideas, but others do too. Let’s all be supportive of each other’s creative expressions.

2 Likes

yes, you are right my king, i apolagize

@paisleypug if you have a campaign idea, I’d be interested. I haven’t done any of the flowlab dnd stuff yet. If y’all want, I could add a few dnd addons and subchannels to my OTC discord. I could make one for @Beheaded_man and one for @paisleypug, maybe anyone else who wants it.

2 Likes

you wanna? pugs is a western imma’s is a fantasy dead’s is zombie apocalypes and mine is frogs

1 Like

Excuse me while I question how, in one day, you were able to post over 700 posts on this one channel
(Yes I know this is off topic, apologizes.)

1 Like

because DND

1 Like

Yeah but. . . 700+ posts?

1 Like

yeah we DND a lot also
@JUSTPLAINOP @Beheaded_man @paisleypug @ARRTY dnd ?

2 Likes

sure why not

1 Like

(I might be able to for a bit. @ARRTY @DWGAMEMASTER @paisleypug @Beheaded_man. We could do Lost. There will be action soon.)

1 Like

(how many campaigns do you guys have going on here??)

quite a few realy

(I’ve noticed, can you name them all? And their DMs if possible.)

so pugs is a western dead’s is a zombie just_plain left uuuhhhh we finished a fantasy one, you had the otc rpg and mine was frogs