Flow of Feelings šŸ’™ - A Flowlab Visual Novel

Does anyone know when this game will be finished?

I donā€™t like anime in general, at least not anymore. It took up way to much of my time and sleep and now Iā€™m finally free of itā€™s bind.

2 Likes

Ironic means that something happened in spite of all odds. Basically the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise. He was powerful enough to save others from death, but he couldnā€™t save himself.

Ironic, is kind of hard to explain.

4 Likes

@JUSTPLAINOP iĀ·ronĀ·ic

[Ä«ĖˆrƤnik]

ADJECTIVE

1. using or characterized by irony:

ā€œhis mouth curved into an ironic smileā€ Ā· ā€œmaybe his comment is ironicā€ Ā· ā€œthere were a few ironic cheers that soon gave way to roars of disapprovalā€

SIMILAR:

sarcastic

sardonic

dry

• happening in the opposite way to what is expected, and typically causing wry amusement because of this:

ā€œI often find it ironic that despite the wonders of being alive, we refuse to be happyā€ Ā· ā€œit was ironic that now everybody had plenty of money for food they couldnā€™t obtain it because everything was rationedā€

4 Likes

Small English Lesson:
People often argue about what ā€œironicā€ really means, but basically itā€™s just when something or a situation is opposite of what one would expect.

There are three traditional types of irony:

Dramatic Irony - This is when the audience is aware of something that the characters of a story are not. For example, the Truman Show where we know Trumanā€™s life is one big TV show, but he must figure that out himself.

Verbal Irony - This refers to sarcasm. For example, someone saying ā€œGreat weather todayā€ when thereā€™s a storm.

Situational Irony - This is the type of irony most people mean when they say something is ā€œironic.ā€ Itā€™s when actions to cause one result actually lead to the opposite result or when something happens that is completely opposite of expectations. For example, a firehouse, itself, being on fire.

The problem often occurs when irony is confused for other things such as coincidence where something unexpected occurs, but it is not really opposite of expectations.

Bottom Line:
The way Shrekinson used it means that KiwiLeaf only enjoys anime sarcastically, or as a joke. So in this instance, ironic actually refers to verbal irony

10 Likes

Wow. Ok, ok. Enough with irony. Ignore my question. Off- topic:)

5 Likes

Fair enough. Though, I will say, it may be ironic for some that this project occurred only due to their interaction with the post. It is enough to say for now that the planning for the story is going very smoothly so far!

2 Likes

Good. I can barely wait to see what a choose your own adventure game on Flowlab will look like. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad to hear that! This will have elements of that, but itā€™s not necessarily a full-blown choose your own adventure. Of course, user choice will be a big part of the game, however, and the ending will matter very much on the way you interact with Flow-Chan.

7 Likes

what about flow CHAD?

4 Likes

you happy now?

9 Likes

UMM?
What the-
(No offense) That looks kind of messed upā€¦

7 Likes

please kill me

9 Likes

When the program gives you what you asked for but not what you want: