Flow of Feelings šŸ’™ - A Flowlab Visual Novel

tone is everything pal

4 Likes

are you one of them furry weirdos?

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about it! Letā€™s stay on topic!

4 Likes

Meowersā€™ pfp character, Senko-San, would never say that tbh. She was too timid for such behavior. I remember because I watched the anime 5 years ago. Senko-San is a fox, so maybe thatā€™s why Meowers said that. Their name also makes the cat noise clear. If I were in your position, I would probably overlook and dismiss the behavior because it is not too weird and because the person clearly enjoys your game (or in this case, Recryptechā€™s game).

3 Likes

Its good that you know not to go off topic

2 Likes

anyyywaayss, @Mhx_Air has been drawing some pretty sussy art of flow-chan

1 Like

His art of her is only naked because thatā€™s how you start to draw good art. You donā€™t have to add any suggestive or inappropriate details. He will not draw her sussily. In the end, that reference sheet will only further help the progression of this game, and my remake of Flow-Chanā€™s 32x32 sprite that I made.

1 Like

I mean its just a pfp right? But overrallā€¦this is about games not about other stuff so lets stay on topic and not fill this great game developer page full of these.

1 Like
Summary

Yeah, I found out the other day that Mhx_Air, the very creator of flow Chan, started using AI generators to make naked images of flowchan. Going as far as to crop out the body parts he likes and created his ideal version. Heā€™s not the only user apart of this.

Anyway, Iā€™m glad itā€™s on the discord, and Iā€™m not gonna disclose how I came across this information, but I saw it first hand.

When the idea of flow Chan came about from a mod who was apparently absent for over a year, had some slight concerns by myself and a few others on the forums. Another user suggested the idea of possible R34 and other depictions of having a anime girl as a potential mascot for flowlab.

Iā€™m glad this was just a hoax, but it sure brought a lot of conflict in the past, and now a lot of people seem to be on board of the idea only for the character to be getting absolute abused with ai generated art and some of the stuff is absolutely disgraceful. I understand if the idea of it was supposed to be art, but none of it was hand drawn. Maybe edited such as cropping from what I saw, but most of it was done by the work of a software and I donā€™t find that creative or artistic at all.

I know itā€™s probably just some funny concept some of the users are doing and Iā€™m glad itā€™s just stuck on his private discord server, but Iā€™m unsure of why itā€™s considered a necessity and the very fact that he argued against the idea of such art being created in the first place. Which is why conflict started back when the idea was first introduced.

At this point, I donā€™t care what is done or depicted of this character, but after seeing the work by itā€™s own creator and many other users of flowlab, I donā€™t think it should be the icon of flowlab or never officially. This is just my opinion from what Iā€™ve saw, Iā€™m sure those who took part in all that have some ā€œreasoningā€ behind it. But the surface of this doesnā€™t seem appealing.

4 Likes

Mhx will purge all AI art. He is against it. I think Flow-Chan could still be Flowlabā€™s mascot. Pablo only made images of such devious nature so Mhx could have some drawing references. Pablo is a weird guy. The AI has the ability to create naked images without extra details for drawing references, and yet Pablo kept the details. I will tell him to remove all that he has posted. Flow-Chan cannot be depicted in such a foul manner. I think that if you had stepped in though, everyone including Pablo, would have stopped.

3 Likes

My guy

You are Pablo

Pabloā€™s actual discord username is Shrekyoin, who was one of the first accounts that was outed as JSā€™s alt

2 Likes

Feel free to forward the message. Iā€™m sure I speak on behalf of just about everyone on the forums including myself. After seeing some of the content on that server, I donā€™t plan to join it myself.

4 Likes

I never said I was Senko-San, darling.

1 Like

Donā€™t call me that I donā€™t like Darling inthe franxx its mid

Wrong.

1 Like

Flowlab is attracting all kinds of people from the woodworks these days.

4 Likes

No darling? How about dear?

1 Like

I promise I am here to make games!

2 Likes

eh, i donā€™t think most people like being called endearing terms commonly used in romantic relationships

6 Likes

Okā€¦ok. How about I call you bud? Hm? Hey bud!

2 Likes

flowus erectus, the ancestor of flowo sapiens

10 Likes