Flowjam 2020 Aftermath: Creating The Mending

And yes, I changed mouse controls, sorry. At least it kind of work now, right?

Can You add me wither dragon 4 aka my bff jojo sent me

yeah funny how i guest that lol. yeah two-k asked how, we are in the same room right now lol

my names not jojo and im not his bff i think he edited it

Can someone finish the map please? Lets do that first. Also let have mouse drag an optional setting.

can i help make the game?

@sab00031 you can i think ask kodex. Even though im kjnd of running the show he owns it LOL

@“The Kodex” im remodling the game, my specialty is pixel art, expect to see some high quality stuff next time you get on

wow to be honest there wasnt that much to remodle, might remodel the character but idk, does anyone here have discord

Alright, let me just add I have been very busy at school, so I have been away for a while, and have had little time to do the game, but I have a bit now. @sab00031 I’ll add you, @praisetheyuppee thanks, I’m Ok at pixel art so If you need help, I can assist. Sorry you feel like you have to do everything @meburningslime , I have been really preoccupied. I agree we need to finish the map, and after work on the monster, and other objects in game. Meanwhile, someone needs to code some of the things.

The Map should include a hospital, where health kits and other health related items are stored and an abandoned shopping centre with food. There should be other things added to the map as well. The Coding for the monster - and the sprite - should also take priority as well. And a score and high score should be coded as well. The Player also needs a gun sprite with ammo around the map.

Items So Far:

• Food that heals you by 5-13
  • Heath kits that heal you by 20
  • Bullet

If everyone can agree with what they are going to work on while i may be busy, let the game creating continue!

nice, im currently on boomer-rang so this is kinda like a side project, ill work on it when i can

Were is @meburningslime ?

this is working out so far ill add a knife for melee

great @witherdragon4

I will add the items to the game. DON’T STEAL MY THUNDER!!!
OHHHHHHHHHH HUYS I JUST THOUGHT OF AN EPIC UPDATE

WE SHOULD DO CLASSES
I think there should be a medic, investigator, soldier and a Child kit.
Medic starts with a medpack, investigators a pistol, soldier a machine gun (AK47 and maybe a glock?), but a weaker flashlight, and Child a faster move speed and a teddy bear :confused: idk

Also who made the grass look like crap

ok ill let you do the rest :+1: object is rusty knife

@witherdragon4 lol
Look now

@meburningslime that’s an epic idea - But Can we try to make the game like This:
f4542be4113083d7b3a7a5a0d54f632f
or
sewer-tile-set-thumbnail
(P.s I have No Idea where these game images are from, just for reference)

So It will be easier to for me to do sprites, objects, and other stuff easier.
Check out my pixilart page to see what I mean:

https://www.pixilart.com/pixel-lord-12/gallery

i gave the carecter eyes

http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/8184/help-my-game-has-too-many-problems-and-needs-to-be-fixed#latest