Flowjam 2021 results are in 🏆

:tada: Congrats @todorrobot! :tada:

4 Likes

Enjoy your prize @todorrobot you deserve it. ik i had no chance of winning, but at least i tried.

Thanks @ShadowGaming. I’m super honored to have won… especially by such a tight margin. And I am definitely excited for a PS5 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I look at all these jam experiences as huge learning/testing exercises. I try to bring all the things I’ve learned that year and apply them in my “competition piece” for the jam (I have done a few game jams over at itch.io too – one that was “make a game in 3 hours” which was a real challenge.) Time management and having a concise idea that is engaging and easily executed is key.

5 Likes

well, I tried.

2 Likes

Congratulations, @todorrobot! Have fun with your new PlayStation 5.

And congratulations to the runner-ups and honorable mentions!

WOO HOO! good job @todorrobot I;m super excited to Try out the Ps5 With you! Im really happy you won! Amazing job overall!
@cringe wait, is that the friendly faith plate song from portal 2?

2 Likes

Question, @grazer, does second and third place win anything? I know that last time pixel pizza won something just for being an honorable mention so I was just wondering if you still did that or not. Which I understand if you don’t, not a big deal. It just came across my mind.

2 Likes

Huh.

I figured it would still be closed, but oh well.

1 Like

I guess the closing was just to make sure that nobody would bring chaos in this thread after the deletion of the comments.

3 Likes

I’m still confused on this though.

1 Like

i forgot to say congratulations @todorrobot !!! !!! !!!

3 Likes