Flowjam 2021 results are in 🏆

The results have been tallied, and Beard Your Own Adventure is the Flowjam 2021 winner, and the chosen prize is a PS5.

Check out the top games here: https://flowlab.io/flowjam2021

Or view all the ratings for every entry: https://flowlab.io/flowjam/entries

There were a lot of great entries once again, and I’m always blown away at the amazing games that you guys are able to put together on such a tight timeline.

A big thank you to everyone who entered, I hope everyone else enjoyed it as much as I did!

14 Likes

Congratulations, @todorrobot!
I was an earned victory, that’s for sure.

4 Likes

Oh man!!! Thanks everyone. I feel super honored that people rated my game highly. I definitely pulled from my years and years of experience drawing caricatures at theme parks for this one and had a blast drawing all the different characters and backgrounds.

If anyone didn’t get the FREE PLAY level open, you can just click on the FREE button 10+ times and it will open up.

Kudos to @BitWit and @lopinjop and @JR_01and everyone else who brought such fierce competition. And thanks to @grazer for another great jam and great theme!

Can’t wait for the next one!!! :grin:

12 Likes

I’m so glad this was the winner! congrats @todorrobot !

4 Likes

Kudos to you too! The writing was pretty hilarious! And not to mention the art of course

4 Likes

Congratulations, @todorrobot! Sorry I couldn’t get to your review today, lol

1 Like

No worries. I will look forward to your review when you have a chance to play and post. Take your time :wink:

2 Likes

Congrats @todorrobot!
To be honest after seeing the competition, I wasn’t suspecting to be in forth place, but I did reach top five. Wooo!

3 Likes

Everybody else is going to flip out when they realize that todorrobot won again, lol

1 Like

Everyone already has, lol

I meant in an “OH MY HECKING GOD WHY” way

Aight, good job.

it’s official I’m never entering another flowjam lol

1 Like

todorrobot hasn’t won a flowjam before. they got 3rd last summer.

1 Like

@todorrobot I could make you a victory song about beards

1st through 5th are always the same people or at least close

Hey this was the first jam I actually participated, lol. I didn’t do as bad as I thought, but I definitely needed an extra week.

3 Likes

I think they got 1st in spring 2020

Nope. The first one was “light and dark” And Outpost Omicron came in near the top but @PixelPizza won with Tonight, then next jam was “time” and Time Bomb came in 3rd and the JR/Baron power couple won with “Rewind the Time”

This is my first Flowjam victory. :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

oh wait that’s a participation medal next to flowjam’20 spring