Flowjam 2023 Winner Announcement! 🍾

Well, The results are in …

The game reviews have been tallied, and the Winner is Witch in the Woods , by JR01. It’s a really cute, extremely polished, and technically impressive game that’s just fun to play.

This is of course JR01’s second Flowjam win, marking the the first time we have had a repeat winner.

The competition was even more intense than usual, with more games scoring higher than a 3.0 than in any previous Flowjam.

The complete writeup is here:

and you can view all the scores here:

21 Likes

OMG OMG CONGRATS JR01!

12 Likes

Congratulations JR! There were so many great games this jam, probably one of the best so far!

10 Likes

well uh, grazer said in the discord that he featured every game that got 3 or above, my game got 2.95

5 Likes

i am in immense pain

4 Likes

Congrats to everyone in the Jam! It was super fun being in a team with DinoDev and this jam was a lot of fun!

10 Likes

uhhhh @grazer The Novavis link is bugged
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rJPTNCV2Wi6GzpBzfYRy-QRHi1Dvw-RY/view

8 Likes

oops, fixed. Thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

9 Likes

how do see what place games get? iw anto tell john when he gets home

2 Likes

Click see all games on the announcement page,
or click this link: https://flowlab.io/flowjam/entries

And thanks everyone! And thanks for the feedback, I have a lot I want to do with the game

11 Likes

Congratulations, JR and glowbug!! You two did a phenomenal job on witch in the woods (and imo glowbug doesn’t get enough credit from everyone since you both made it), and really showed what pseudo-3D can do in flowlab. Looking forward to more pseudo-3D games in the future!!

12 Likes

For sure, can’t forget Glowbug!

8 Likes

Well deserved. congratulations everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Understandable, if it makes you feel better i enjoyed your game haha.
It was just great fun except the dang slugs :rage:

1 Like

yeah but bradens said he got 18th place so im wondering how i can get that ranking place number instead of the star rating

Just count the games from the top of the page, they are sorted in order by rating.

4 Likes

oh ok. thanx!

Hey! Congratulations @JR01 and @glowbug! Not saying I didn’t expect this lol. you guys made a fantastic game and deserve the win. Great work!

7 Likes

5 Likes