Flowjam rating closing [tomorrow morning], don't delay! ⏳

UPDATE: Due to feedback, the announcement will not happen until tomorrow (Friday) morning.

This will hopefully give anyone who still wants to rate the games, but can’t get to it until tonight, the chance to submit their ratings.

Remember that the Flowjam winner is the game with the highest rating, so your feedback is crucial!

The ratings have started coming in a bit more slowly, and the results will likely be announced today, so this is your chance to help select the winner.

There have been more than a thousand ratings submitted so far, but many eligible people have not rated any games, or only rated a few.

That’s OK but if you entered a game, DO want to have a hand in selecting the winner, and haven’t yet submitted your ratings, then now would be a great time to make it happen!

8 Likes

Yikes, I thought we’d have until Friday! I’ll try to get to those asap!

3 Likes

So many games look great; I’ve rated all the ones I can play, which are not too many here on mobile…

4 Likes

Update:
We have until Friday Morning (8AM EST) for votes to end.
There are 80+ games, get your votes in TONIGHT.

7 Likes

Did you try either Earth That Was or Orange Car? Those are both mobile compatible.

5 Likes

Yep, and rated both too. They’re decent games, I like how simple and clean you kept them

2 Likes

tip for reviewers: give yourself a 30 minute maximum for the games. Some puzzle games have like 70 levels lol

1 Like

These were both gorgeous as usual @Bmarzi !

Also, not to brag, but last I checked I was still the reigning champion of “Colony Least Likely to Survive” in Earth That Was

8 Likes

We’ll let you have it because for half of the other games you’re last :joy: /s

2 Likes

Haha, someone’s always got to be last.

3 Likes