Flowjam Summer 2021 Winner is... šŸ†

Well, The results are in .

The game reviews have been tallied, and the Winner is One Minute Miner by Greggo. A surpisingly fun game about breaking rocks, decorating a castle, and getting berated by a king all at the same time. The Kingā€™s personality is kind of the star of this game.

The competition was once again intense, and there were some very impressive games created in just two weeks.

Thanks everyone for participating!!

View the final results writeup here:

And the ratings here: Flowlab Game Creator - Flowjam entries

15 Likes

Congrats @Greggo, you deserved it! And congrats to everyone who made a game for the jam, I know I couldnā€™t so itā€™s impressive to me! I had a fun time playing all of the games :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Congrats @Greggo! Your king was hilarious, and the added achievement badges were a nice touch. It was actually much more addictive than I initially thought it would be.

I need to test and rate these other gamesā€¦ but Iā€™m having too much fun ā€˜stoningā€™ the castle! :laughing:

6 Likes

Congrats King @Greggo on your winning game! The King was indeed a very funny character in the game, a worthy winner! Looking forward to downloading when it hits the App Store.

4 Likes

Way to go @Greggo, as soon as I saw your game I new it was the winner. A complete game with a polished feel made for mobile.

5 Likes

Thank you so much everyone! This is such an incredible achievement and Iā€™m so grateful for this. The competition was really good this year so I wasnā€™t sure how well Iā€™d do.

7 Likes

Definitely gonna download when itā€™s in the store - and congrats @Greggo ! Iā€™m late to the party cuz of work, but Iā€™m here now XD

The King was probably the best Flowlab character to date, so fantastic work!

6 Likes

ggs

2 Likes

Good job @Greggo, congrats on winning the jam!

4 Likes

ok good luck to next flowajam,I will study again

4 Likes

Udza, you had a good game, but it did not follow the rules of the jam. Your game was designed for keyboard play. The jam was supposed to be mobile / mouse based controls.

Thatā€™s what makes the jams so difficult. You have set limitations and a set amount of time. I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll participate in the next one, as it was very high pressure to create a concept that Iā€™ve never tried before in such a short amount of time. But it was a good experience and I learned a lot. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Greggo

6 Likes

:slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I had a lot of fun this time, and Itā€™s great to be getting an honorary mention!
great job everyone! really some great stuff that I played. congrats to @greggo for getting #1!
some entries that didnā€™t show up on the list (probably due to bugginess) that I really enjoyed and will play again after bugfixes are Pizza Tapping(already fixed I believe) and DATE-A.
also, heads up @grazer, found a typo image

6 Likes

YAAAAY!!! Congratulations @greggo!!!

5 Likes

congrats @Greggo good job!

6 Likes

Congratulations @Greggo!

6 Likes

Congratulations @Greggo!

5 Likes

oh yeah i forgot not to say ,congrats @Greggo :pray:

5 Likes