Flowjam Summer 2023 Game Jam is officially wrapped up! šŸ†

Oh. Better luck next time then. Now that the latest featured games arenā€™t all space games, you could ask grazer to maybe feature Pilot:null.

1 Like

I donā€™t feel Pilot(null) deserves a feature anymore, I want my first featured game to be coalescence

2 Likes

Fair. I have 3 (2 are mine, one is CAs, just under my acc) featured games right now, and I remember when I was a much more inexperienced user wanting to have a game featured so bad lol

1 Like

I guess my first is Godā€™s of Five? But itā€™s not just me who did it, so Iā€™m not sure if this counts

1 Like

That definitely counts

whoever did gods of fiveā€™s code deserves the steam deck 100%

1 Like

It was 97% CodeAlpaca who did the code.

Thanks for the compliment :slight_smile:

1 Like

np

1 Like

if you guys ever do another game, i could do the art

This feels disrespectful, what did I do wrong :smiling_face_with_tear:

I think weā€™re more than okay with Hong doing art, since heā€™s amazing at it and we work well together :slight_smile:

1 Like

just sayingā€¦

1 Like

I took this too hard. I got 2 stars. I can live with it, I think. @ARRTY, I donā€™t understand how you beat me, but good job.

1 Like

dude, relax, you need to calm down

2 Likes

I just wasted near 20 hours of work.

1 Like

no you didnt, you made a game, you learned, youve grown, so shut up stop doubting yourself, you did a great job, and made a great game, you have learned so much, no time was wasted

4 Likes

You didnā€™t waste it! Hereā€™s some wise words from baron wasteland/sugarcube, a previous flowjam winner

1 Like

I also didnā€™t get featured! (got a 2.98, 10th place) but iā€™m still super happy about my score!

Thatā€™s all I ever wanted. Thanks for the nice words though. This is off topic.

No it isnā€™t? This is for discussion of the 2023 summer flowjam! Weā€™re talking about the 2023 summer flowjam!

4 Likes