FLOWJAM: The First Flowlab Game-Making Event!

https://discord.gg/SZStBqu

is it still happening?

If I were to guess, it would take place on a weekend, but I’m moving in a few days so probably won’t be able to participate.

@grazer are we able to have an proper page to this event? I have some really good ideas for this

@grazer we also want to know if you would like to be the judge for the jam?

We do? Ha jk

@CrimsonBlackGames why aren’t you in the server?

I stopped using discord- for now

@CrimsonBlackGames why did you stop using it

Hey folks - I don’t mind being a judge, to act as a tiebreaker or prevent gaming the score, but I think it would better to have a more democratic process.

Here’s an idea:
What if we had a poll, but only the contestants can vote (and I can vote too), but you can’t vote for your own game?

That seems a good idea but I don’t know how To make it @grazer

No no don’t do that. I hate that because I don’t want someone else to win, so I always vote on the worst game with the least votes.

Just do judges, you and Carbot. I don’t care.

@Latif3 I do not think most people think like you if we would have a jam most people would do it for the fun, so it would not be a real problem

But there also other problems like:
We are only a few particpating so the votes will be tied.

OK - I’ll be the judge to keep things simple :slight_smile:

For this first one attleast, there wont be a prize (Im broke) so its more just for fun. Not meant to be competitive, all for the fun of comparing your game creating skills to others, and seeing what the people higher up did, to make yours better for the next time!

:slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: sniff we came a long way @grazer

Wait just do you know u shant post on old topics???

2 Likes

yeah. yeah I know. beatiful isnt it? true history.double sniff

1 Like

Please refrain from digging up old messages. It starts to clog up the forums and pushes newer messages farther into the void.

2 Likes