Flowlab Artists Needed

Hey everyone i need help with this game art on this game Im working on. You will be credited for your work and compensated depending on background.

2 Likes

i am a artist, welcome to the forums! if you like art we have lots of art stations where we post our art, you may find a style you like that you can use in your very own games

Hey there, yeah im up for checking them out. I was looking for more of a customizable bits of art for a project rather than premade concepts.

1 Like

what kind of game do you wish to make?

1 Like

A tip, you may want to limit yourself to one artist or grow your own skill, as if you have several uncoordinated users making art for you, your game will be all mismatched as everyone has their own style of art, color pallets, etc.

3 Likes

Im kind of looking for acouple to begin with. Ill be more detailed next time, regarding topics.
Yeah if your interested and you feel like it can fit your schedule id enjoy giving you details regarding more of it, or anyone else for that matter.

1 Like

Myself, I’m quite busy with work and real life events to even find time with my own projects so I probably won’t be of much help. But I’m sure there are some other users on here who’ll offer more assistance than I could.

1 Like

I am open to requests. I am a small artist and am happy to draw some art for you, @GasMan.

1 Like

I am only a pixel artist, and I will draw pixel-art for free. @GasMan

1 Like

I can draw art IRL. I mostly color the drawings on Ibis Paint X.

1 Like

im ok at IRL drawing but not that great.

I’d be happy to draw some pixel sprites for you if you would want @GasMan

1 Like

@GasMan If you’re in need of music, I can help! I do not require payment, but a mention in the credits would be apreciated! I’m also not bad at pixel art if you want that too.

1 Like