Flowlab dnd 2 electric boogaloo

Your finger gets snagged on the fishhook.
You are raised up and then violently slammed into the ground.

2 Likes

Frack! Alex, i could use some help
(@JUSTPLAINOP )

1 Like

Alexander W:

Sighs deeply.
“Ohh fine.”
He leaps into the air, drawing his long saxe knife in the process, then using it to slice through the think fishing line holding DW.

1 Like

The knife passes through the line. The line seems to be incorporeal.

2 Likes

“Now just who has a fishing hook in the dessert?”

A disheveled looking man exits the shack, he yells in a low, gravely voice: ‘‘I DO!’’

2 Likes

I grab out my six shooter, i instinctively fire a explosive bullet towards the voice

1 Like

A swarm of hooks fly toward the bullet, the bullet gets snagged on one of the hooks.
The man yells: ‘‘PREPARE TO GET A DOSE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE!’’

1 Like

@JUSTPLAINOP (Your turn)

I blow up the bullet with another bullet befor it can reach me

1 Like

Another hook quickly catches the second bullet before it can impact the first bullet. The man snarls and grins.

Hehe, well playerd, i tip my hat to you! ( i grin from under my horse skull

Alexander W:

“I’m done here.” He turns on the grappling gun on his left forearm and, grabbing Boba by the arm, grapples to a tree four hundred meters away.

Oh im not dealing with this guy alone! (I follow alex)

1 Like

Terror fills your soul as you watch the 2 bullets careen toward the left and right sides of your waist.
Your life flashes before your eyes.
Time seems to go into slow motion.
The 2 bullets hit simultaneously and rip you horizontally in half.
Your upper half is sent flying, it ends up right next to Alexander.
You are somehow alive.

2 Likes

HIW THE FRACK AM I STILL ALIVE! I scream out

Alexander W:

He hears the scream and turns back, using his other arm to grab DW. The three fly across the dunes, the man and his hook shrinking into the distance.

2 Likes

Ok alex, we didnt realy start off on the right foot, but with that guy wanting us dead… we need all the help i can get… (i cough up some blood

1 Like

The Oasis seems to reappear in front of you.

1 Like

Alex… i have an idea, i will distract the hook guy, and you will sneak up on him and back stab him with that knife of yours