Flowlab dnd 2 electric boogaloo

Alexander W:

“I have some experience in medical treatment… and robotics. Give me a week or so and I can make you a bionic waist and legs.”

“Why not just bomb him? I have a grenade pack somewhere in here.” He says, tapping his large side-pack.

1 Like

Heheh that sounds awsome, lets do this! (Do to the blood from being ripped in half the horse skull has fused to my face, its mout opening when mine does

You land right in the waters of the oasis.
DW’s lower body seems to slowly regenerate.
First appears the bone.
Then the organs.
Then the muscle.
And finally the skin.

1 Like

Hehe, theres two of me know?

More specifically you have 2 lower halves, one of them is not attached.

1 Like

(Hehe 2 and a half dws)

@JUSTPLAINOP (Your turn!)

1 Like

Alexander W:

“I am thoroughly confused now. First I get chased by a monster who is controlled by his notebook, then I bathe in an oasis and suddenly I have to pay. THEN I’m chased by an old Hookey-man and run into a man with REGENERATING BODY PARTS.”

He walks over to the edge of the oasis and fills everyone’s water containers.

They dont call it the wild west for nothing alex…(i say)

(I drink some oasis water)

The visage of a young woman seems to materialize out of the steam of the hot spring, she begins speaking: ‘‘So, the bill will be $5,000’’

2 Likes

Alexander W:

“OH COME ON!!! What are you eevveen goooing to do with it?! Buy your spirit boyfriend a RING?!?!”

(i draw my revolver out and point it at the woman)
We dont mean any trouble miss, but please tell us what is going on!

‘‘The money is to replenish the power of the Oasis. The demons of the greed ring are quite good at repairing holy sites, surprisingly enough.’’'She explains.

1 Like

The woman replies: ‘‘Well, you used the services of the Oasis, thus, you have to pay up.’’

I lower my pistol… ok miss… im trusting you.
(I hand her the money)

1 Like

The spirit seems pleased and turns back into mere steam.
You are now utterly broke.

1 Like

Alexander W:

“Oh my Gooooooooooddddddddneeeesssssssss. C’mon DW, let’s head to another Oasis, this one is cursed with the money curse.”

Welp alex, there goes my funds

1 Like

The spirit briefly reforms to say: "Oh, this is the only Oasis here in America. It just travels.‘’

1 Like