Flowlab dnd 2 electric boogaloo

Alexander W:

“I am literally-”

“Ooooooofffff coourrrsssee it is. Maybe we can bring Hookey-Man’s limbs to pay for out debt.”

Miss, i feel my partner here is about to be very mad

The spirit happily replies: ‘‘Yes, that’ll be great! He’s been in debt for around 12 years now!’’

1 Like

Well i have a extra pair of legs for you miss

Alexander W:

“Good for him, I’m going to cut his eyes out and hang him by a finger. Once that one falls off, I’ll do it with the rest. Then I’ll-. Oh whatever, let’s just go get him.”

You begin on your short walk. Around halfway there, you see the man also walking toward you.

Alex, i get your pi.ss.ed, but i visit the spirit realm quite often, so i can confirm this is perfectely normal

1 Like

Alexander W:

“Hey Hookey-Man! Can we have your liver and eyes?” He asks with a face of complete innocence.

The man blurts out: ‘‘Only if you kill me.’’
He then gleefully laughs: ‘‘Hee Hee Hee!!!’’

Alex dont-

A frack here we go…
(I fire 3 bullets at the hook man

The man, lost in his odd and off-putting laugh, fails to notice your mistake of shooting 3 of your bullets at him and 2 of the bullets hit him right in his groin. The 3rd misses.

Oooooohhh thats gotta hurt- while he destracted i fire 2 more at his head

Alexander W:

“DW, STAND BACK! I’m going to get him with the FB.” (Flashbang.)

1 Like

He manages to snag both of the bullets.

2 Likes

I detonate the bullets that were snagged

All 3 of you are knocked back.

1 Like

Hahahabhba i laugh manicly

Alexander W:

He takes advantage of the confusion, throwing the paralyzing, and blinding, grenade towards the old ma.

The grenade is easily caught by the swarm of hooks rapidly shooting toward you.
You are caught by 28 of the hooks, the metal painfully piercing through your skin.

2 Likes