Flowlab dnd 2 electric boogaloo

So, for Deadly Smile it’ll be 2:36 PM and for Justplainop it will be 11:30 AM, sound good?

2 Likes

Ok, that sounds good.

1 Like

For me it’ll be around 9:45 PM

1 Like

@JUSTPLAINOP @DeadlyGumChewer @DWGAMEMASTER Soon.

3 Likes

Tell me when you’re ready.
(Oh wait, I’m an hour early lol)

2 Likes

I’m ready.

I’m ready.

2 Likes

Ohh crap, anyway, we can start.
@JUSTPLAINOP @DeadlyGumChewer
Just real quick tell me you characters, they don’t have to be anything outlandish, just make them cowboys or bounty hunters or something (the story takes place in the wild west)

1 Like

Would the characters have to be a cowboy or bounty hunter? I have this alien/non-human guy that I made up long ago would that also work?

1 Like

I mean, they don’t need to be. But try to make it fit somewhat into the setting (you are allowed to be a paranormal creature or something though)

So yeah, the alien guy would work.

2 Likes

Well ok. The “alien” guy is like a big living Tapioca Pearl.
He wears big red boots and holds a ray gun. I guess I could give him a cowboy hat. His name is Boba too by the way. He also specializes in fixing things.

edit;
Not like a giant Tapioca pearl. More like the size of a car wheel.

2 Likes

Ok sure.

1 Like

I’m a rouge, former bounty hunter.

Alexander WildWater.

Dark brown eyes and black hair. He normally wears a dark grey cloak, with a cowl, and dark pants with a brown shirt. He wears knee-high boots with studded iron toes and heels. He specializes in close hand-to-hand combat and un-detected movement.
Oh, and his weapon of choice is a long, balanced, pistol.

2 Likes

Sure. Anyway, let’s start:

You awake inside of an abandoned ghost town, you have no recollection of how you two got there.
You feel a sense of malice in the air.

2 Likes

(What about turns? Who goes first?)

1 Like

Oh yeah, turn order:
Justplainop
Deadly Smile

2 Likes

Anyway, what do you do?

Alexander W:

He glanced around, seeing no one, he got up and headed towards the nearest door.

The door swings open on it’s own and you see that the town is covered with a thick fog, you also see the shadow of a humanoid lurching through an alley.

1 Like