Flowlab dnd 2 electric boogaloo

The spirit continues: ‘‘If you don’t pay the money within 48 hours I will take the money in form of flesh and organs, currently, in flesh and organs, you owe a kidney, 2 livers and an eye.’’

Alexander W:

Feeling embarrassed at being caught swimming, Alexander quickly strokes to the shore.

“WHAT??!! Now we have to pay!!! I only have- Wait, FLESH?! What is going on? What is going on? What is going on?!”

“But I don’t have ‘flesh’ and ‘organs’. What even is that?” Boba seems confused on what flesh and organs are.

1 Like

The spirit monotonely replies: ‘‘The things that make up your body.’’

1 Like

‘‘If you two hadn’t split the bill by entering together, I’d harvest your whole body.’’

Alexander W:

“Then that spirit woman will make you into boba tea. C’mon, let’s go, I have ten thousand.”

“Would the ‘flesh’ and ‘organs’ of my past dead enemies from other planets work?” Boba seems to be serious.

1 Like

The woman cheerfully replies: ‘‘That still leaves 3000$! In organs that’s one of your kneecaps, a thumb and an eye!’’

The woman, in an annoyed tone, replies: ‘‘No. Only your own organs.’’

Alexander W:

“Ah yes, she would love your enemy’s flesh, and the organs too. Maybe as an appetizer to the Boba tea.”

He says with Wide-Eyed inocence.

1 Like

‘‘Luckily enough, I’ve got a bounty for you, if you complete the bounty, I’ll FULLY wave the bill!’’ She continues.

2 Likes

Alexander W:

“Done, Give me the paper.” He replies in a brisk voice.

1 Like

The woman says: ‘‘The bounty is for a man nicknamed Jack the Penniless. He owes me a lot, the main problem is that he is quite skilled at combat. He lives in a cabin located around 700 meters north of this Oasis.’’

2 Likes

‘‘Bring him back before his organs begin rotting.’’

1 Like

Alexander W:

“He owes you, and yet he has no pennies?”

‘‘He can’t pay me back due to not having any pennies.’’

1 Like

“That makes sense. Ok, let’s go get him!” Boba curls up his arms and legs again and begins to roll out to where Jack is.

1 Like

Alexander W:

“Wait, I need to get properly dressed and equipped, I still have my stuff with me, so it shouldn’t take long.”

2 Likes

(We should end soon)

1 Like

(Yeah, I agree, I have stuff to do. Bye guys!)

2 Likes