Flowlab Game Archives đź“‚

GAME LINKS AND DISCUSSION OF THOSE GAMES ONLY

Thank you.

Post your game links here! Add to the Flowlab game archives, a place where you can find games and examples!

How To Do So:

• Copy the link of your game
  • Post it here
  • (recommended) — type the # of post your link will be in. (This is post #1 for example, and you can see post numbers on the side of the topic)

I understand this may get quite chaotic, but I think Flowlab needs a way for more games to get seen without them being on the front page. Hopefully this doesn’t just fill up with low-effort default sprite games, but it might.

Happy Flowlabbing!

7 Likes

Details
  • Created for the 2022 Winter Flowjam by @CodeAlpaca
  • Ranked 11th during the Jam
  • Free User during the creation

• Personal Note: Even though this game ranked worse than my Summer Flowjam game, I still liked this one much more. It has a really sweet ending when you finish the game :llama:
8 Likes

Ngl, first time I’ve actually “played through” this game, and it’s actually so cute lol. Tells a story better than other games, very inspiring :slight_smile:

I will dedicate some time now to beat it lol

5 Likes

It’s Gamouggin’ time!

5 Likes

It’s Gamouggin’ time!

5 Likes

Summary

I think we should try to keep most posts just links with the texts hidden in details :slight_smile:
This game was my first real attempt at an RPG and I’m still pretty proud of it. I might’ve continued working on it but because the Multiplayer is so buggy and unreliable I just don’t have motivation to struggle with that.
Grazer Multiplayer update plz :pray: :pray: :pray:

7 Likes

Summary

This is probably the first game I made that people liked, so it holds a special place in my heart.
The coding definitively reminds me how far I’ve come, there are a lot of things that could be smoothed out and optimized.
However, I think my creativity for this one was still pretty good. I feel like I could never make a game like this again; I spend too much time worrying about optimization and bugs that I don’t let my creative spirit take me where it wants to go. I can’t bring myself to make a game in two days anymore.

7 Likes

Summary

Here is an unfinished game, it’s pretty broken. But, I want to work on it again someday :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Summary

This is a game that I started working on for about 1 month during 2020 (I think), but then I stopped using Flowlab. I think it could have been really cool, but my knowledge of how to code at the time was so small compared to now, that I eventually gave up on the project.

5 Likes

cars

vroom vroom

4 Likes

Summary

I really like this collection of games.
Every time I have an idea but don’t want to make into a full game, I can just build it here :slight_smile:
My favorite is probably ARENA, my first local multiplayer. Grab a friend and play!

6 Likes