📘 Flowlab Game Cover Size? +Tips on Making Good Covers

What’s the ideal Flowlab game Cover size?

The answer is a 4:3 Ratio! :bulb:

But when applying/working with the Flowlab Sprite Editor, this Ratio thingy can be confusing! :thinking:

So I made this image and a :link: Helpful Flowlab Instagram Post to help you understand and see the perfect dimensions for Flowlab Game Covers!

:zap: Check this image below that provides a quick reference whenever you need to create a new Flowlab Game Cover!

Flowlab Game Cover Sizes 2024:

Width x Height

Ratio: 4:3
In Flowlab Grid: 16x12 or 32x24
In Pixels: 512x384px or 1024x768px

By using these correct measurements, you will no longer have those black borders that show when the Cover has a different size! These black borders are totally fine, but in case you want to have that perfect match, this is for you :wink:

Now, what you’ve been craving for but didn’t know you needed! The Flowlab Instagram Post:

:star2: Tips for a Great Flowlab Game Cover! :heart:

Stop missing out on players! :fire: Wondering why your game isn’t getting the attention it deserves?
A great Cover can make all the difference and drive more eyes towards your beautiful creation!

It’s time for a MakeCoverrr! :nail_care:t3: Swipe for pro tips on leveling up your Game Cover and watch it turn heads and stack up the Plays counter! :chart_with_upwards_trend::star2:

Check it out on the Flowlab Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C22_t1OL_y1/

Happy MakeCover and have fun!! :nail_care:

Let’s Inspire each other :point_down:t4:

Comment below your favorite Game covers of all time, or Game Covers you make inspired by this below! :eyes: :love_letter:

9 Likes

I will start the trend! ahah
Here’s one of my favorite game covers that I remembered just now!

Sonic Riders for PS2, both the EU and Japanese versions are so great and iconic!
The Japanese version is really iconic as it’s in the same style as the game Intro (banger)

Feel free to share yours too, or one from the top of your head! :brain: :star:

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Holy cow, I love Sonic Riders, I grew up playing that game with my sisters, that was really cool to see that again lol

3 Likes

and all of the Halo covers because they are so iconic.

Summary

3 Likes

The first 2 riders games have great covers

and you can’t forget metal gear!

3 Likes

Metal Gear covers are solid

3 Likes

|1024px;x1024px;

4 Likes

I have yet to play halo 5, but I will admit, that cover goes hard.

4 Likes

I probably like these games too much but there’s a good chunk to unpack from just the cover.

AWCover

The game deals with duality, reflections and twisted mirrors of reality. What are trees on one side, is shadowy figures haunting the other. A face of a woman submerged beneath the waves, barely visible.

Similar could be said with the sequels cover, although not much about reflections (although it does have a ton of narrative reflections within the game). We can see a gaping hole in the mans chest, and the woman is going within it. Not only does missing hearts play a role in the story, but the madness of the world comes from the man, and the outsider stumbles their way within it. The overlapping images also play a role as realities begin to cross over each other.

Anyways, enough of the ramble:D

7 Likes

So far, it’s the best Halo I’ve ever played. The graphics are almost as good as Halo Infinite and the gameplay is amazing. There are over two times as many guns to choose from as any other Halo game, and the multiplayer is supposedly the best every made, although there are a few bugs [REDACTED] the bugfinder and I have encountered. Plus, the campaign is just as epic and has many cutscenes.
Sorry for going off-topic.

1 Like