Flowlab.io Smash Indie Ultimate (Map ideas needed)

So yeah I new a lot of people tried to make a super smash on Flowlab but bailed so imma actually make one. Plus a lot of jams are in progress so this is a very good idea

2 Likes

Here is some of the tiles I have been working on

I actually tried something similar but the art always got so hard ima try again maybe

Did you look at the art I made just in case somehow your blind and you cannot see the reply right above yours here is link.

actually because you used my art I could sue you so you gotta put me in entry credits and ending credits

jk just put me in credits

??? Technically it’s not your art I modified it to make it bigger also its my own design to replicate my avatar. also you don’t even own a copyright for the sprite so ok. just read this over please, cuz it proves some points plus my game is platformer

its still copyright you have to put me in credits lol

UMM HOW IS IT COPYRIGHT WHEN YOU DON’T HAVE A COPY RIGHT ON THE SPRITE AND IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE YOURS, LOL

I’m not trying to steal your sprite at all thats why I changed it completely. I also gave it my own animations.

thats not what I was talking about my mistake

??? (Post must be at least 20 characters
Have you tried the button?)

Can I Use The Spirites?

What do you need them for

I Just Want To Use Them For A Game Soon

What game are you going to make “TELL ME EVERY DETAIL” (EARRAPE)

A Game XDDD
(charecter limit)

I actually what type of game you making.

Platformer Game (I Can See You Replying)

HMMMMMMMM!!! I’m not sure if I can let you use them because they are specifically for my game but if you want I can create you a custom tile set for your game if you tell me what style its going to be