Flowlab Kombat | Mortal Kombat but Flowlab

@_GAMOOG I can work on a blood animation

1 Like

Once scorpion, sub-zero, and reptile get fixed, which characters would you like to see?

• Rain
  • Liu Kang
  • Raiden
  • Baraka
  • Johnny Cage
  • Sonya Blade
  • Kung Lao
  • Shang Tsung
  • Ermac
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

I forgot to mention that yesterday I added a few more MK1 stages, two MK2 stages, one UMK3 stage, and a custom stage, which is basically Forge.
@Alexander_Wiseman MKWarehouse: Mortal Kombat II & 3 Effect Props
use this

Mortal Kombat 11 :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Also. Do you want me to work on a timer and 1…2…3…GO! screen?

2 Likes

That’s smash, I think :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Yeah, it would be more like
“Round 1”
“FIGHT!”

5 Likes

A timer, sure, but 123 go sounds like Smash Bros. and the FIGHT animation is available here.

thats good if you want it to

1 Like

Other than the sprites, which are just the sprites straight from Mortal Kombat, there’s nothing else to this game. If you’re really gonna make a flowlab version of another game you could at least make your own visuals…

2 Likes

Full roster as of today:
From left to right, top to bottom: Scorpion, Reptile, Liu Kang, Kabal, Sonya, Sub-Zero, Kano, Smoke, Noob Saibot, and Rain.

1 Like

There are so many games I want to play, look at, and learn from! But sadly, I can not… I really want to try your game though!

2 Likes

While I definitely agree with you on this point, the fact that you are even able to make a MK styled game in Flowlab is inspiring. Adding this to my to-do list of game types to create later (using my own art and graphics).

3 Likes

Isn’t that the point
To remake a Mortal Kombat game
(well i guess just the multiplayer mode but cmon that’s all people really play on mk)

3 Likes

This game… is not that great.

It’d been nice if you had the game in a playable state before releasing as a beta.

If you’re point is to completely rip off another game that can’t actually exist in flowlab because frame data and stuff like that is impossible to replicate with the shortest time thing being a 10th of a second… then it’s kinda dumb. At least when I remade Picture poker from super mario 64 I made my own sprites with flowlab characters

1 Like

@Agent_Y @00T_Free
Dude just let us do our thing jerks

3 Likes

Announcement
No more new characters until MrMcMemerMan can balance them all

dude i have other things to do

i know but when you balance them i mean

You have been granted, “Stick it to da man”

3 Likes