Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Okay Ben Shapiro

3 Likes

image /s but do post Flowlab memes please, that is what this topic is for.

4 Likes

if you want it, then you’ll have to take it

3 Likes

But you already knew that.

2 Likes

3 hours for you to just continue my line instead of doing Dante

4 Likes

Idk I never played Devil May Cry

4 Likes

I doubt you’ve played most of the games you references on the daily basis

3 Likes

I haven’t played Metal Gear or Devil May Cry, but I have played every other game I reference.

2 Likes

So the only 2 good ones :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I wanna play Metal Gear Rising now, but it’s hard to find and my parents are hesitant to buy a game that’s being shipped from the US (I’m in Canada). As for Devil May Cry, a Redditor said that I should probably choose Metal Gear Rising first because its combat is simpler than Devil May Cry. I have finished watching the Devil May Cry anime.

2 Likes

being shipped? just buy it on steam

2 Likes

My laptop is not built for that and I forgot what my Steam password is. I can only buy the game for my Xbox One because my PS3 is unplugged and the PS5 doesn’t run PS3 or earlier games, leaving only my Xbox. My Xbox has a bunch of other games that I don’t want to get rid of and that I spent a good amount of money on, so I can’t exactly free up space. This means that like the last game I bought for my Xbox, Deadpool (Activision 2013), I will have to buy the physical copy. Additionally, my current desktop wallpaper on my laptop is a wallpaper of Raiden to remind me and because I think he’s cool.

1 Like

ew console

1 Like

Bruh

2 Likes

Good for you! I hope you enjoy arguing philosophy with global terrorists and then immediately proceeding to cut them up!

3 Likes

I watch The Onion.

Brought to you by the Onion /s

6 Likes

5 Likes

Projecting?

2 Likes

no u

2 Likes