Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

I thank you very much. I am trying to git guderer at this game making thing. I know my games aren’t “polished”, the art is amateurish, the controls are confusing, the coding is… well…

Electricianfixingwires-GettyImages-697067556-59a7083a9abed50011fd6600

11 Likes

download (39)
Not that funny but I’d have Grazer over a gold bar

12 Likes

Can’t argue with that. Playing around with Flowlab is much more fun than playing a lot of actual game games.

7 Likes

$620,000 is a lot, but a kind word is priceless

4 Likes

Grazer deserves more than 620k for this.

Seriously. I play a stupid game on my phone that has earned nearly a billion dollars. That is not an exaggeration, unfortunately.

Flowlab is so much better than that game.

In fact… you could probably make that game… using Flowlab.

4 Likes

what game is it?

4 Likes

Empires & Puzzles: RPG Quest - Zynga - Zynga

Empires and Puzzles surpasses $500m lifetime revenue | GamesIndustry.biz

It’s basically Candy Crush with RPG and MOBA elements.

It’s “fun”, until you realize that the best heroes are locked behind RNG paywalls, the cost per summon is obscene, and the odds of getting a good summon are obscenely low.

Many of the people who play it spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on it. Why? I don’t know, I think they’re clinically insane personally.

If it was a full FTP or even cheap to play, I would recommend it. It would be a halfway decent game if the devs weren’t so greedy. Given that it is unfortunately little more than a pay to win cashgrab, it’s mostly garbage. Would 0/10 recommend.

5 Likes

I thought you said hundreds of thousands of dollars and I nearly dropped dead lol

3 Likes

A couple of the people on the forum for that game have admitted to spending over $30,000. On that one game.

I said “what are you @#$%ing nuts?” and they said “hey bro, don’t judge me”

5 Likes

Just…
Why?

The most I’ve ever spent on a game is thirty bucks, and that was for youtube content. And that was collective from multiple $5 purchases over a time span of years

5 Likes

What a waste… :anguished:

I’ve spent almost that much in hours on flowlab though.

Joking, only around 200 hours on the flowlab website.

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t get it. I mean, there are a couple of MMORPGs that I spent a couple hundred on over the course of several years, but those games had actual content.

3 Likes

Honestly stupid, how the gaming industry works. All these studios that spend YEARS on making true crafts, and they’re still dwarfed by a game on your phone with flashy colours and good advertising techniques

4 Likes

What? I agreed with you? lmao

2 Likes

Sorry I misread that pretty bad lol.

He isn’t trying to pick a fight.It’s the truth;the gaming industry is stupid.It’s as stupid as the school system.

1 Like

almost as stupid.
I learn more from World of Tanks than public school

2 Likes

Yes! I tried to tell the people there, “you realize this isn’t a AAA title, right?” Some guy on the forum told me that he was happy to “donate” $100 a month to the game to “help them maintain their server costs”. The game averages about 2 million players at any given time. It does not cost them $2.4 billion a year to maintain their servers :rofl:

4 Likes

Clearly the school system isn’t doing well on teaching how to type simple sentences…

All jokes aside, yep… Amazing indie games out there with no community that are better than “Candy Crush” or other terrible games.

2 Likes

I support moonbear, namcoo and wargaming with my purchases. I highly recommend all of them.

1 Like