Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Being “21”, you should realize that maybe kids or younger users don’t think the same as you and tend to find humor on different things unlike you.

Sadly you really can’t change how people act or what they do so the best thing to do is to find meaning in things like other people do or just ignore them.

5 Likes

That doesn’t make it less cringe

you are really cringe a lot of the time

4 Likes

That’s subjective. Which is precisely why I’m not cringe

2 Likes

True, but that means that younger users aren’t cringe as well. Just because newer/younger users aren’t as good as flowlab doesn’t mean them asking questions that are obvious to us are cringe.

4 Likes

No, they’re cringe to me

I don’t think they’re cringe because of their lack of skill compared to us. They are cringe because of their lack of maturity. We all start out cringe, and slowly become based over time.

4 Likes

I mean, no offense, but I think memes are generally immature. You generally use it fine and it’s not cringe/immature, but when Dwgame uses memes it seems cringe (no offense dwgame)

3 Likes

My first memes were cringe too. Idk if I have the original file, but I’ll remake one of them for you:

Summary

“When you have split personality disorder”

That’s the wrong image of the character (Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul); I couldn’t find the same one I used. DWGAMEMASTER’s memes are often (not always) cringe because he posts unrelated ones on people’s topics for no reason half the time. I sincerely hope that he gets the memeology education he needs. Also, I’m pretty sure that this meme I made is offensive, and I’m sorry (I had no idea what split personality disorder was at the time). If you’re wondering, Kaneki does not actually have split-personality disorder; he simply had such drastic character development at the end of season 1 after his fight with Yamori (better known as Jason) that he totally looked and seemed like a different person.

4 Likes

Just wanna make sure you see this

2 Likes

Is that a JoJo reference? But seriously, why are you in such deep contemplation of my words? Was I being relatable? I find that strange.

1 Like

I’m crying because you’re using my topic to promote your stinky games

Isn’t this John_Shrekinsons topic?

1 Like

Come on…

Idk, I don’t look at the Community Lounge much.

1 Like

I was explaining the meme

Bruh lmao I never intended that. I just said that we both make the same kind of games sometimes, which is apparently something that we somewhat have in common.

2 Likes

Did you forget that earlier I was telling you how bad they were?

:nerd_face:

Powerful sarcasm thjat nobody understands most of the time

Noooo not funny :

Nah I developed a system to lower my own maturity to meet the lebvels of those younger than me also spelling and grammaeer mistakes too

Bro would never :angry:

4 Likes

I don’t think you understand what powerful means, or sarcasm for that matter