Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

1 Like

i usually rly do other stuff and when i think of this website and go to the forum, say hi and stuff and probably make a game then i do other stuff again. idk, thats a really good question

4 Likes

Taile Gamougg lore meme

2 Likes

Flowlab veteran discount

3 Likes

I do not understand as I’ve only used flowlab for Checks calendar 4 years now… I really need to catch up on things…

2 Likes

CubeTales 3 open beta came out earlier this year. 4 years? That’s impressive, I’ve only been on for 2.7.

1 Like

I have never played a cubetales game in my life

2 Likes

I played it once. I didn’t get past level 1, not enough time.

2 Likes

1 Like

I don’t know what the heck a Skibidi toilet is, but it doesn’t sound good, so I’m with this, lol.

2 Likes

In one sentence Skibidi Toilet is a meme that evolved into an epic war series about singing evil toilets with heads fighting an alliance of human cyborgs that have cameras, TVs, and speakers for heads.

Majority of Flowlab users agree that Skibidi Toilet is bad and stupid. Kind of sad, but maybe true.

Skibidi toilet is basically a low-quality mass produced series of <60 second 3d animations made for toddlers where toilets with the heads of Half Life characters grotesquely grafted onto them sing an incredibly annoying song and fight with TV head creature things. I absolutely despise it. It is so incredibly annoying.

5 Likes

Dang,

it seems so.
Sighs.
Sometimes I think to myself:
“Why are humans so smart, yet so stupid?”

4 Likes

Because they are not smart anymore.

6 Likes

Correct, although I have some things to add:

The episodes are up to 3-5 minutes long now.

Definitely subjective, but very likely.

Eh, I kinda like the normal song outside of the Skibidi Toilet context. But it’s a tik tok remix so it’s not that good, and even if it was it’d still be annoying like u said.

In conclusion, you’re totally right and I’m just adding on to what you said with all due respect.

Because some of their inventions are functional/technological failures, but they make a lot of money anyway so they aren’t forgotten about or improved upon like they should be.

2 Likes

Don’t add YOUR personal bias in a description of something unless it is a fact or a moral that CAN’T be denied or said as wrong. (I’m neutral about Skibidi toilet)

1 Like

I do think it is somewhat of a fact.

2 Likes

Most of what he said was true. His opinion just justifies his position on the content.

I personally don’t care about it myself. Then again, when I was little, I used to watch a ton of brain dead gmod animations that I used to find hilarious. (Some of the gold ones still are)

So I can’t blame some kid for having an interest in something that I also used to love. On the other side though, is that I don’t agree with the whole concept of iPad kids and I think that’s mostly the parents fault. Since a screen is the easiest way of babysitting, it’s terrible for them not only physically, but mentally.

4 Likes