Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎(bro visited his friend + jujutsu kaisen + angry birds)

Ok, go ahead

still count

3 Likes

oh fudge ummm John_Shrekinson, ManicPumpkin, Myself (idk if that counts or not XD), Deadly_Smile, AbstractGallery, TheFlowingLabThat(idk the rest of that sorry!), DRAGONWARRIORS, glowbug, Glactian, MetaNinja, meburningslime, MelloJello (i think?), Agent_Y, BaronWastland, BradenS. . . i think thats all i can name off the top of my head . . .

4 Likes

Yes it does. Also you don’t need the underscores; the forums just add those for some reason. MelloJello isn’t really active anymore from what I can tell.

3 Likes

I’ve seen them before, thats why i added them XD

3 Likes

3 Likes

ITS THEFLOWINGLABTHATFLOWSALAB

4 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

Gonna be honest… I have no clue what these memes are trying to say. :joy: Can you please explain what “Super Vergil Original” is?

4 Likes

Buy Super Nero/Super Dante/Super Vergil | Xbox
Super Vergil is some DLC thing in Devil May Cry 4 and maybe 5 that allows the player to constantly use Devil Trigger (super mode basically). I have no idea why this is a meme, but my interpretation is that it must be an ironic shitpost. Maybe this comprehensive list of every known Devil May Cry meme organized by which game in the series it is from will help.

2 Likes

I’m sure we’ve all felt this at some point

10 Likes

Story of my life working on Alpaca Raceway

7 Likes

Just start them all and finish them off one by one. That’s how I did it with New Taile Gamougg 4.

4 Likes

I just work on the coolest mechanics first and decide what to do with the others later.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I have not seen nor can recall a moment where someone here heavily criticized or belittled someone for liking anime. Hopefully it never happens (or if it did, hopefully it never happens again).

3 Likes

Me too. Thankfully the biggest perpetrators of this seemingly inherent, definitely abhorrent Flowlabian nuisance are no longer active on the site (I have made memes criticizing and/or
lampooning them earlier in this thread).

3 Likes

This is what I did instead of buffing the Lean dragon (formerly the Ender Dragon) in taile gamougg 3.

5 Likes

Me when making Taile Gamougg Emerald Warrior

2 Likes

theydon'tknow

11 Likes