Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

i am trash at code, today i struggled so hard on reworking the dodge system for my game, it ended up working great but my brain is now fried

3 Likes

i will definitely make an example for a dodge system so people don’t need to go through the same pain i did

3 Likes

Screenshot 2022-09-01 8.30.50 AM
i have no idea if anyone will get this lol

5 Likes

this is the opposite for me lol

1 Like

thankfully i’m getting better at code

1 Like

me returning to flowlab after 8 months of inactivity

spongebob-crowd_he0vB9NN

5 Likes

who are you? i only joined in like may

3 Likes

im just a guy who was active in a lot of stuff for awhile.
im friends with @John_Shrekinson

4 Likes

ive been one for long enough that there are 1500 responses in the glorious off topic channel of destiny

4 Likes
  1. that meme is quite true to what my first thought was lollll 2. WOW
4 Likes

live runkle reaction

6 Likes

@rcreger

This next one is a true story based on my, my sister’s, and my cousin’s real life experiences while on vacation:

Donbrothers 1

8 Likes

Grazer has said that the GUI will not receive an update (with the possible exception of the Label) because he has something else planned. And it’s best to just use another object instead of the GUI behaviors, using a second object is much more flexible and looks better.

8 Likes

slight correction, I haven’t actually seen him say this but I’ve seen someone else say this before

7 Likes

I know lol but it’s one of Flowlab’s running jokes besides the infamous “Flowlab Poop Game”.

My Reaction To That Information Kumalala GIF - My Reaction To That Information Kumalala Savesta GIFs

I actually saw him say it a long time ago. It was the original saying of it.

6 Likes

im not gonna lie im too scared to go look at it in case it cooks my computer

5 Likes

download
more grazer UI memes

heh heh heh

6 Likes

@John_Shrekinson i’m making a taile gammougg fan game, i’m gonna make this way better than the official games

4 Likes

I was excited until the comma. That part of Gamougg fangame making is supposed to be a surprise. Please never mention it again. By the way, only my homie @117JOJO’s Gamougg fangame has actually surpassed the official games.

5 Likes

8 Likes