Flowlab Quotes Out Of Context

I’m always told that, lol.

It means he enjoys spaghetti code and doesn’t bundle it proper, which angers the great alpaca lord :frowning:

2 Likes

I have experience with spaghetti enjoyers. Even if it takes extra time, I still bundle everything.

1 Like

Once you get used to it, bundle takes practically no extra time and is purely a time saver. But I’ve been doing it a ton for the past 8 months so I’ve gotten to a point where it is very natural for me. That + already knowing how to code what you plan on making makes it super effective.

Bundles actually help with figuring out how to make things because your breaking it down into steps and you can see exactly where a problem is going wrong

2 Likes

8 Likes

:+1:

search link
search: @grazer before:2021-05-31 with:images

4 Likes

idk if i want context :skull:

4 Likes

Eggman Announcement GIF - Eggman Announcement Speech GIFs

6 Likes

… Why is this here? It has context by itself so it doesn’t belong here.

2 Likes

… No it doesn’t?!?! Not everyone’s seen the SA2DS Fandub

3 Likes

I mean loads of people have, when I was searching for the eggman gif the announcement one was nearly the first result

1 Like

read the sentence under “any”
what context

2 Likes
War Crimes
2 Likes

No one posted them, I only know of “X

5 Likes

@JUSTPLAINOP when did you say this?

2 Likes

When @LeFoxblade was around. He’s Australian.

2 Likes

That is very steoreo typical to say that. Just because someone is in Australia, doesn’t mean they are constantly surrounded by deadly animals. Unless they are in the outback…

2 Likes

im guessing your also a upside down person then

It kind of does mate, in the ol’ outback we deal with crocks all the time and in the cities we deal with giant snakes running wild. In Sydney Opera House all the violin players are playing with Rosin covered snakes instead of bows

3 Likes

use the search bar (magnifying glass next to avatar in top right corner) to search it up

1 Like