Flowlab Quotes Out Of Context

Andrew Tate does have good motives, I agree with some of the things he says but a lot of it is pretty questionable. He’s not entirely sexist but I’ve heard him say jokes I’m not very fond of. It is great that he is promoting masculinity but other things he promotes isn’t as great. At lease this is my current stand point on the guy.

2 Likes

Really nice clarification bro. I agree with you man. Now I think of him even more like Thanos (bad guy with good motives).
Cool image I wanted to post for no reason:

5 Likes

lol?

2 Likes

thats something i guess we can sort of agree on here is my opinion on the guy he is kinda a jerk and I don’t really think he has the greatest influence on teen boys BUT I think promoting masculinity in some men is a good thing it just depends on the circumstances (strange sentence from a bio male genderfluid ain’t it?)
If something else comes out about him this might change

1 Like

Same opinion as us but more hesitantly and unsuredly

2 Likes

No one has quoted me yet >:)

2 Likes

Let-them-come GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 Likes

let them come!!!

2 Likes

:smiley:
Screenshot from 2023-06-24 18-57-38
“Pelvis” -BradenS AKA BigBread 2023

3 Likes

reread my post thing morning and was shocked. I forgot the context for it…

6 Likes

5 Likes

they be accepting anyone into our ranks these days /j

4 Likes

I have no clue why he thinks I’m an expert.

2 Likes

I meant for the ranks to go down. You, CodeAlpaca, are the most experienced on the list. John, although still being very experienced with Flowlab, is not close to your level. (Same with you, Nhgcr. I just named a few users who are more experienced at using this website.)

I put /j, but blurred it. Yeah all these people know how to use Flowlab to a good degree (some may have messier code than others)

3 Likes

Yes, some just don’t seem to know how to put the spaghetti (Messy Coding) into bowls (Bundles).

All I’m saying is, these users (The Users I mentioned.) know more than I do.

Not an expert, a more experienced user than I.

3 Likes

Listen

This is the only time I’ll say this (This is why I posted it here.):

WARNING: This was on purpose.

1 Like

I am big experience but big stupid as well

2 Likes

Why would you call yourself stupid?

1 Like

Probably humbling himself.

2 Likes