Flowlab Quotes Out Of Context

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.

4 Likes

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.

5 Likes

Rattatata

6 Likes

That is… Interesting.

3 Likes

Screenshot 2023-11-21 1.06.16 PM

4 Likes

7 Likes

You’re a
? Whatever the heck that even means. WAIT, don’t tell me.

Dude. This shouldn’t be on the forums.

1 Like

Feminine Boy. Crossdresser.
I don’t want to explain furries.
I posted this a long, long while ago.
I’ve changed.
I’ve since left that server.
I don’t think that message is appropriate for the forums.

1 Like

Dude he told you not to tell him.

I think you just misunderstood the expression. ‘‘Wait, don’t tell me’’ is essentially just that someone thinks the might’ve figured something out and they want confirmation.

1 Like

Oh, well the expression ‘‘Wait, don’t tell me’’ normally at first means don’t tell the person in my brain.

1 Like

:+1:

Huh? Someone says “wait don’t tell me” I take that literally as “don’t tell me”.

5 Likes

But actually, pug doesn’t live in the US, so might actually just be a cultural difference in the use of the term

4 Likes

Indeed. I live in Latvia. We have lots of potatoes, beetroot soup, sour cream and cottage cheese.

5 Likes

We also have the widest waterfall in Europe.

2 Likes

what was this why was it removed

family guy roasting other countries?? idk why this was posted

3 Likes

It was a very old quote of me saying ‘‘John seems like a furry femboy.’’ I regret this. It in my opinion was also very inappropriate for the forums(atleast to me since my posts get constantly flagged into the ground) so I’m always extremely cautious.

2 Likes