đŸ”„ Flowlab Social Media - Flowjam 2025!

Yeah sadly that doesn’t work because Mac doesn’t let you naturally record internal Audio. However, I did eventually figure out the issue by downloading a secondary software

I haven’t posted recently, but I do have some other Speedruns and devlogs posted

1 Like

Hey everyone! I bring awesome news!

Our next Event “Summer Flowjam 2024” is set to run from July 8 to July 22! :calendar_spiral: :tada: :trophy:

The official Flowlab Game Jam is back!! Will you join us in the 10th edition of Flowjam? :eyes:

So, What’s Flowjam?
Flowjam is a competition where everyone gets two weeks to create a game from start to finish, based on a theme.
The theme will be announced when the game jam begins - July 8, 2024.
Everyone is welcome to participate, and it’s free! :star2:
After the participants rate each other games, the Winning Developer receives a Steam Deck 64GB!

Mark your calendars, schedules, and notepads!
We hope to play & create awesome games alongside you all soon! :blue_heart:
More details about the Flowjam really soon!

Follow our Socials to get News & cool Flowlab Game highlights - like Stone Cold Steel! :fire:
A Game @Baron_Wasteland & @Agent_Y made for the Summer Flowjam 2023

Flowlab No Code Game Engine - Make a Game with no code - Stone Cold Steel Game

Also join our Discord community to chat with other Devs, show your games, and ask for help.
It’s super fun to be making games alongside everyone during the Flowjam on the Flowlab Discord :blush:

11 Likes

Heck yeah! Free trailer for my game!

4 Likes

So lucky!

Amazing game guys!

Oh MAAANN!!! I can’t WAIT. I failed last time, but there’s always another chance! I’m going with DeadlyGumChewer and JUSTPLAIDEADLY again and we’re going for the WIN!

6 Likes

I hope I don’t forget

Can u plz give the theme now, so we can start planning

1 Like

The theme will not be announced until a bit before the Flowjam starts.

That’s the challenge.

6 Likes

Yeah theme is announced probably an hour or half (sometimes when) the jam starts. You’re not meant to really plan beforehand, though I know a few people already have ideas and just try to alter it to “fit” the theme

6 Likes

DeadlySmile and I have some game ideas. We’re waiting for the theme.

1 Like

Can I work with you guys

Uhh sorry- this is supposed to be a duo thing.

2 Likes

Ok :pensive: i need a team bc I be making it on phone and tablet

Why do you need a team for the device you’re using? I am also using a laptop but I am making a duo team game with JUSTPLAINOP and making another game by myself.

And I think most people will be on pc

Oh I meant tablet and phone witch u can’t put in keys with tablet unless your connected with a keyboard

Just make a mobile game maybe?
Why not save up for a mouse and keyboard?

Unless the developers can help with that in time

I did but my sister’s did everything 2 days ago like installed all my games somehow FACTORY RESET and buy games with my account with my dad’s money. So I got all my money took away bc my dad never believe me.

Well I fix everything but a few accounts are gone

Wait has the FlowJam already begun?

3 Likes