🔥 Flowlab Social Media - Flowjam 2025!

No yet, it starts on July 8th and ends on the July 22nd

7 Likes

Would ya’ look at this!

New competition!

1 Like

Oh okay, thanks! I got confused with the dates

3 Likes

Hellooo Flowlabbers !

Fire_ShroudFifth Only 9 Days & 20 Hours until Summer Flowjam 2024 Starts!

Are you ready?! :speaking_head: New Flowlab posts about Flowjam too! Check it out!
We’re giving away 1 Steam Deck to the Game Jam Winner!
Make a game, have fun, and you can win it! :trophy:
At the end, everyone plays the games, and the participating Developers rate the entries! :star2:

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/flowlabio/status/1806740746323591234

Flowlab No Code Game Engine - Make a Game with no code - Summer Flowjam 2024

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/C8xIuMHgq1R/

TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@flowlab.io/photo/7385609148521647391


If you want to join the Jam, are considering making a game for Summer Flowjam 2024, or want to get notified when it starts, you can click “Join Jam” on the itchio page!

:trophy: Summer Flowjam 2024 - Jam Page :beach:

More details and everything else on here :arrow_down_small:

Do you have any questions about the event? Feel free to reply!

9 Likes

I was reading the post, and I scrolled down and nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw that, lol!

This time, I WILL get featured and the game WILL be on the top few!

3 Likes

man, at this point I’m not really feeling the hype and adrenaline I did in previous flowjams, and its kind of now just a moral obligation to alpaca. That’s not to say it won’t be fun, I’m still excited, but hopefully this time it won’t be as stressful as the others :grimacing:

woof I really should start practicing my pixel art again, I’m out of practice

Also, I’m not in any way emotionally devoid or went afk on flowlab because of mental reasons, I’m now in probably the best mental and physical state I’ve ever been in my whole life, its just that that life no longer involves flowlab…

9 Likes

You can take it easy too!
Its meant to be a fun experience :blush:
Taking care of yourself and taking breaks it’s part of it :love_letter:

3 Likes

Good luck! Looking forward to see your game!!

3 Likes

Yooooo!

*Knowing that in 9 days and change, the flowjam will commence…

…Fills you with DETERMINATION.

Chara
Lvl 19
Ruins*

(srry i needed that)

2 Likes

who is joining? need to see the competition.

@sup3r87 I swear if you start sweating again-

Really excited for theme. I will be a few days late (NYC!!!) But yeah.

1 Like

So far there are 64 entries, but I’m not sure who is entering. But pretty much everyone you see who is active on the forums/discord is going to be entering.

2 Likes

I’m not sweating, got too much to do with online school and Parse-O-Rhythm lol

5 Likes

questions:
does the email for your itch.io account have to be the same one as your flowlab account?
do you have to post your flowjam game to itch.io?

1 Like

Dang, over 60 on Itch already??

I hope I can get top 10%.

1 Like

ONE WEEK UNTIL THE 2024 SUMMER FLOWJAM STARTS!!!

5 Likes

You can use any of your emails for the itchio account, the game will have your flowlab account there

2 Likes

I’m probably gonna join too.

2 Likes

75 people have already joined, I hope i get in the top ten.

2 Likes

I’ll be joining, and also reviewing games after I’m done with mine

2 Likes

Well!

Deadly is doing the art this time! I will do the code.

I think I’ll stick to deving this time…

4 Likes