šŸ”„ Flowlab Social Media - Flowjam 2025!

Awesome! Can’t wait to see and play yall’s games @Flying_Fajita @JUSTPLAINOP

I’m thinking of sharing my progress and prototype on the Flowlab Community Discord server too :smile:
For feedback maybe. Maybe we should add a feedback channel to the Discord as we’ve mentioned a few times :thinking:

5 Likes

Gadzooks! Over 100 people have signed up for the summer jam on itch.

The discord is also hoppin’, like 6x more people joining per day compared to usual. Very excited to see what everyone makes :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ohh man. That’s crazy.

3 Likes

That’s the second ā€œgadzooksā€ I’ve seen from you today… i like it.

4 Likes

Bro I’m probably not going to make it to top 16 like im not even that old LOL

SOOO EXCITED! Is there a deadline or is it just join whenever?

I feel like photo editing. any requests?!

1 Like

You can join now, the deadline to submit a game is the 22nd.
The starting date of the jam is July 8th (2 days 12 hours).

That means you have 14 days to create your game AND submit it. The game has to be submitted through itch, so you’ll need to make a game page for it and export the game to html

2 Likes

Tysm @CodeAlpaca for replying and helping :blush::love_letter:

2 Likes

OH MY GOSH!!! Only 48 hours guys!

(Well, for me at least.)

3 Likes

For anyone that has forgotten, the Flowjam has started :blue_heart: !
The theme is ā€œEverything Has A Priceā€ :star2:

6 Likes

Sorry I’m late…

LET’S DO THIS THING!

5 Likes

AH SHRIMP!
IM TWO HOURS LATE!

4 Likes

Heh. I was like 4.
Doesn’t really matter though. Today is for game ideas and the menu.

4 Likes

New Flowjam Video everyone! :trophy:

Good luck and remember to have fun Flowlabbers!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_-Y9wWrFSBE

Summer Flowjam 2024 - Flowlab No Code Game Engine - Make a Game with no code

TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@flowlab.io/video/7389373401539808542

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/C9LQ52Vv96z/

The Flowjam has already started!! You can join and see more details about the theme here:

8 Likes

questions about the flowjam:

1.can i make my flowjam game with an alt account?
2.how do i submit my flowjam game?

3 Likes

You can make your flowlab game on any account that allows it to export it to itch.io, as you hazve to submit here: Summer Flowjam 2024 (Steam Deck Prize!) - itch.io

3 Likes

how do i export to itch? and how do i know if the account im using can? (sorry for the questions this is my first flowjam that i am partcipating in)

1 Like

Can you export the games code? I am pretty sure jr01 has an example on it.

2 Likes

here: How to embed onto itch or Newgrounds!

2 Likes

I may need some guidance on exporting my game. Never done it before. Also, do I need to enter before I start my game? -Or can I make my game and then enter?

2 Likes