🔥 Flowlab Social Media - Flowjam 2025!

Not to sound impatient, but when will the winner be announced?

Tomorrow midnight, I think.
1/16/2025 EST.
EDIT: or the day after :person_shrugging:

1 Like

honestly I have no clue, and I really wish I could join your Minecraft flowlab thing, but I don’t have a Microsoft or a nintendo account.

It’s directly on the itch page for the jam. ~16 hours from now, ends tomorrow (1/16) EST 12:00 PM, 9:00 AM for PST

3 Likes

Do any of y’all know how we vote?

2 Likes

No.

you can only do it if you submitted a game

Oh okay

1 Like

You need to have submitted a game to be able to vote, that’s how most game jams work to ensure decent quality voting

I technically was in a team that made a game, but itch is blocked for me, but I vote for @Blargh64 's game nightclub skirmish.

Of course, you can’t vote for yourself, can you?

I don’t think so, because then everyone would just vote for themselves

grazer seems like a nice guy.

3rd place. Yay. Back to sleeping and listening to emo music

3 Likes

its only 11:11 for me
I think my timezone is mst Denver.

Codealpaca won! Amazing game.

1 Like

i honestly figured he would win, but you have to admit, @Bmarzi’s game was art.

1 Like

why isn’t the game page updated yet?
not trying to sound rude.

Yikes, 20th place

it’s fine the game was unfinished anyway
now I can get back to working on it!

1 Like


WAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT

4 Likes