🔥 Flowlab Social Media - Flowjam 2025!

Heyo Flowlabbers!!!

Summer Flowjam '24 got 45 AMAZING GAMES submitted! :crown:

That’s incredible! Congratulations everyone! :love_letter: :clap:
Only a few hours left until the winner is announced! :trophy:

Watch the Highlight Video on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/flowlabio/status/1816849256050774298

Flowlab No Code Game Engine - Summer Flowjam 2024 All Entries Games

What was your favorite game this flowjam?

12 Likes

If only I could press the like button multiple times.

3 Likes

Hello everyone!! :wave:

We made a TOP 8 GAMES highlight for Summer Flowjam '24! :trophy: :star2:

All the entries were so incredible and creative! Very good looking and fun to play as well :fire:
This Flowjam the crown goes to @thatboxlion :cherry_blossom: , with their “Bun’s Bizzaaare Bakery Brawl!!” game!

Check out Game Screenshots from the Top 8 Ranked games from this Flowjam!

:heart: On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/C-a4Bhcv2–/
:black_joker: On TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@flowlab.io/photo/7400479815331073310

Top 8 Games from Summer Flowjam 2024 Gamejam event - Flowlab No Code Game Engine - Make a Game with no code

Bun's Bizzaaare Bakery Brawl!! Game by ThatBoxLion - Flowlab No Code Game Engine - Make a Game with no code

Gone Feeshing Game by CodeAlpaca Overma Game, Hong Jooni Pooni, Ben - Flowlab No Code Game Engine - Make a Game with no code

Should we do a Part 2?!
Show your love on the posts and comment so we highlight some more games! All of the games are way too good and it didn’t fit into just one post!

8 Likes

Hello everyone! :wave:

Flowlab just dropped a new YouTube video about Flowjam! :fire:

Watch our top game picks from Summer Flowjam 2024!
So many incredible games!

Many, many people asked for a Flowjam games highlight video over the years, and we finally have it! Check it out on YouTube! :heart:

Flowlab No Code Game Engine - Top Flowjam Summer 2024 Games

8 Likes

Hello everyone! How are yall feeling? Excited for Flowjam?!

New Flowlab Posts! :tada::calendar::trophy:

Flowjam 2025 on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/flowlabio/status/1868743870424793309
Flowjam 2025 Winter - Flowlab No Code Game Engine

Flowjam 2025 on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/DDzixJnxJL4/?img_index=1

Flowjam 2025 Winter - Flowlab No Code Game Engine

10 Likes

@Samuel_Tome just wanted to let you know that all of your games are AMAZING!!!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone on flowlab!!!1

5 Likes

dang y’all, the flowjam is only like 2 days away!!!
so, I see that pixel pizza is online now, HI SAM!!! am I allowed to call you that?

flowjam day…
ITS FLOWJAM TIME EVERYONE!!!1 lets get this flowjam started

3 Likes

Dont let thegamedev get nominated reason: No use of flowlab and went very early on flowjam

1 Like

Not tryna be salty

1 Like

I would love to like this comment but i used up my likes

1 Like

day three of flowjam!!! good luck everybody!!!

2 Likes

and now its day four!!!1 I wont be online for like pretty much the rest of this week after today, so yeah…

1 Like

isn’t flowjam 2025 over now? I wish I could vote for the games I like most, but itch is blocked for me…

1 Like

If you’re good with making unblock urls then you could access it

1 Like

But there is always summer

this is the only computer I have access to.

Oh

r.i.p. that conversation.
Screen recording 2025-01-15 10.30.41 AM

You need to submit a game to vote, though if you want to play the games there are forum posts for some of them