Flowlab Speedrunning 🏁

Just to let you guys know, I’ll be working on a Speedrun game as a side project. It’ll be JUMP 2.0 on E game Collection.

4 Likes

How? and also the elmo gif I USED to have was awesome but this one works too.

2 Likes

Why didn’t you just have it in your profile thing instead of this?:
(I’m talking about the back of it not the text)

2 Likes

Cause I gotta new school chromebook and it was saved on that one and I couldn’t find the right gif. ):

2 Likes

Did you add this check in after those scores were made?
The game measures if you’ve past all the 17 levels, but that check doesn’t work because not every level will increase the score
The fast time I got is was 4:00 I think, so that would’ve a score of 240. Not the top score, but I’m not gonna bother speedrunning the game if it the game doesn’t allow me to play

2 Likes

Huh… I can’t figure out why it won’t work. The level check is in the hamster. It sometimes is weird, like it won’t update your new score or you beat a level and it gives you a minute on your time. It’s buggy but I can’t figure out how to fix it.

2 Likes

Here’s my speedrun game. Go to JUMP. Right now, this is my best score:

The cloud in the middle of the screenshot is unfair. You phase right through it and there’s no way to tell so you have to memorize it, then the cloud below bounces you above.

1 Like

Mhm! You have to get to know the level. It took me 3 tries to get a perfect run.

I’ll get there

2 Likes

Gotta go fast

@JUSTPLAINOP

2 Likes

OK I think I fixed my game. The problem was if you restart the game it autosets your level to one, but if you play the game for the first time your level starts at 0. It should work if you do it now. If you can do it in 4 minutes your gonna cook the old records.

2 Likes

Get WRECKED

BAAAAANGGGG!!!

3 Likes

Ok… I made an account on one of my other friends chromebooks and played Freedom Fluffball and it didn’t put me in the leaderboard. This is weird. I don’t know what’s wrong.

I’ll try to help find the exact issue later when I have time.

In the meantime, this could be a very interesting game to speedrun:

1 Like

No way! Good job! My new best is only 201 at the moment, but I’ll get there! Thanks to everyone who played the game! I hope it was fun and I can’t wait to see some 200- scores!

Told you!

I did it like 38 times before i beat it.

Ok i got 1 better.

2 Likes

Ok i got a better score: