Flowlab tutorial

I might be making flowlab tutorials on my channel soon :slightly_smiling_face:
All I need is a screen recorder and I’m all set.
Look out for this in the future!
Btw, my YouTube channel is literally just my username with an exclamation point, and don’t be afraid if you see a small child riddled with acne, that would just be me :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

This sounds awesome, actually - if there is one thing Flowlab needs, it’s more tutorial vids.

Post a link when you start getting them uploaded :+1:

6 Likes

those will be helpful, i wan’t to make a good game for once

2 Likes

what is joey
and is this your channel

1 Like

Indeed. Joey is just a little series I’m making.

1 Like

Yes please! The main tutorial videos (from Ken? I think?) are really helpful for beginners, but they only explain how to make the most basic functions work. I’ve been trying to teach myself how to use more advanced functions by asking way too many questions (which probably annoys people) and trying to figure out everyone else’s code (which takes me forever). Simple step by step tutorials would be really helpful… preferably with either audio or text instructions that explain each step. Those silent videos I’ve found on YouTube of somebody just randomly connecting wires to different functions aren’t really very helpful to me (no offense to those who took the time to make them).

1 Like

If you’re saying “asking to many questions”, do you mean asking me? Because I don’t mind at all, even though I suck at teaching LOL

2 Likes

I mean asking anyone, really. I don’t want to bother anyone. I know you all have your own game projects, and school work, and jobs, and other assorted real life stuff. One good video tutorial won’t just help me, but it can potentially help every other wannabe game designer out there with one click of a button, as opposed to answering the same questions over and over again for different people. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes