Flowlab War contest

Calling everyone. (Everyone I know at least) @Ramshacklegamestudios @GrimProductionZ
@meburningslime @grazer I know this has bean said already and everything but i’m sparking it…
Who ever makes the best game wins!
The loser(s) must make a game about Poop, Pee, and Mustered.
The winner will get bragging rights and a game made about whatever they want on my account.
The war will end on Oct.20th

Rules: No inappropriate comments or games, must be done by Oct. 20th or earlier, #1 RULE!!! Have fun.

Da phuck am I suppose to do this. May games take time so umm like pbe preparith for thine bad game bro

Fine I will give more time!

I can’t compete, but I’ll keep up with this discussion

P.s. the winner should chose what kind of game the loser makes

It’s not that there’s not enough time. But I will join to challenge myself. So be preparith for thine grind bubs.

I might just join @glithctyrus cause he has a theme. Which his would simplify things but I’ll also do yours but use the same game.

Or wait, @ScrapStudios could I use one of my games already made.

I Have Have School To do Right Now

If you want I guess…
Just make sure you do the following
1.Make good art/animation 1/10
2.Make a sinceful story line 1/5
3.If combat 1/20 if not, FL -(Fun level) 1/15
4. have fun 1/1

“YES’ (Have to have this for character limit)

Okay just put the game in here and I can start judging

Im Working On One But I Probobly Wont Have A Story Line

why is it called flowlab war contest lol

Because it can be! OKAY?!!?!?!!?!??!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?1

2 Likes

Why???
Currently, I’m populating a youtube channel, setting up birthday parties, getting my black belt, programming an entire curriculum, doing school two grades beyond my age, and breaking minecraft world records. I don’t have time, as you can see, lol.

2 Likes