Flowlab Youtube Channel - CodeAlpaca

Stacey Speedrun in 4:55

Stacey by @“PixelPzza”
It’s a great game I highly recommend you play, super polished and fun. It lags for me, but for most people it doesn’t seem to be an issue. I’ll try again while not recording, performance is slightly better. (Also current pb is 4:16, but I got it after already uploading the video)
For reference, the WR is 2:38 and JR01 got a 2:50 time

You can play the game here:

4 Likes

Beyond The Glass Any% Speedrun in 12:11 (731)

Speed run of Beyond the Glass! Whoever said it took too long to beat was wrong :wink:

Here’s a playthrough DinoDev did of the game

—-

I should probably update the Speedrun timer to include the time lost/saved compared to your previous best instead of just showing you your current and best time

3 Likes

Maybe I should ask DinoDev if she could make me some thumbnails lol

3 Likes

Not to be intrusive, but if DinoDev isn’t available or something, I can make some for you.

3 Likes

How dare you be so intrusive. But yeah, if you want you can make some and then I’ll see how I like it

2 Likes

It’s actually a really fun game to speedrun, I’ll probably try to get a better time in the future

2 Likes

What if I made a game where if detects the player ID and when it’s CodeAlpaca, it makes the game significantly longer such as unskippable cutscenes, increases difficulty, and overall more annoying features that increase the duration of the game, lol.

4 Likes

You cannot prevent the alts >:), but even then, I would Speedrun the game in its full of unstoppable cutscenes

3 Likes

Hello, haven’t update you guys in a while!
I have been uploading speedruns, but I forgot to post it here. So here are some of the things you missed!

Also, I finally got audio to work, so future videos will have the gameplay audio! (No more horrible music lol!)

1 Like

Would anyone like to be ping for new uploads?

• Yes!!!
  • No >:(
0 voters

Also, new video of “YourQuest” by @Lyndon_Bork

2 Likes

I have topics categorized as “Game Updates & Announcements” all set to “watching” so I don’t need to be pinged.

3 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin @John_Shrekinson @JUSTPLAINOP

3 Likes

Escape the Rewind - Any% [WR] 3:44.20

@John_Shrekinson @JUSTPLAINOP @ManiacPumpkin

3 Likes

Holy cow. What did you do, memorize all of the levels?!

1 Like

It’s pretty easy after a few play throughs, and the levels are well designed as linear paths that are clear to follow

1 Like

?!

1 Like

It’s meant to be Cold Hard Steel, but I think he forgot to change the title and in-game text

1 Like

Isn’t the game Stone Cold Steel?

1 Like

It’s meant to be Cold Hard Steel, Agent Y said he changed the name, it just isn’t actually shown anywhere lol

Besides that, pick one of these!

• Option 1!
  • Option 2!
0 voters
3 Likes

A combonation of the Two, add the title of speedrun to the second One? Idk

4 Likes