Battle for Flowlab (YouTube Stop-Motion series)

HYPING UP THE CHAT FOR THE FLOWLAB SEASON 1 CONCLUSION!!

Edit: this is morel like a teaser trailer, so I changed the video’s title accordingly

1 Like
Discord version

2 Likes

episode 11 is out now!

bff ep. 11 thumbnail full size

1 Like

flowlab episode 12 teaser meme 1

1 Like

90% stop motion according to my calculations. Won’t be 100% because I literally have to finish filming today because I don’t my family can tolerate this mess of toys collectibles on the floor any longer.

1 Like

Typically, you just need a desk, proper lighting, and decent props.

One thing I’ve noticed when doing stop motion, is that you want to be as close up to characters as possible. When you have a camera in the distance and the entire action happening all in the same frame, it’s a bit overwhelming to know what’s going on and where you should be looking.

I’m sure you got more room to work with in a larger space, but generally the videos appear better when in a more confined area.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice. Perhaps interestingly I once saw a similar thing when I watched a video breakdown (no pun intended) of Optimus and Megatron’s fight in Transformers 2007 and it said how Michael Bay made the moment where Megatron says “Humans don’t deserve to live” and Optimus responds with “They deserve to choose” much more impactful by not showing much apart from the characters’ faces in the frame. So basically they were more close up.

1 Like

My apologies, I forgot to put Pikmin in episode 11 :sob:. To make up for this oversight, I shall also include Zomboss [from Plants vs. Zombies] hitting the griddy in some form.

The Pikmin…

1 Like

this is my favorite stop motion series now

1 Like

A NEW ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS MEME CAME OUT

I can barely contain my happiness. Finally, I can make sense! Anyway, also I’m going to announce further delay in the season finale because of school and because I have bigger plans.

Watch this Instagram post I made for lore that will be important for season 2:
https://www.instagram.com/p/C7KSOl0JJWB/

1 Like

ok

episode 12 evil version is almost done editing, and the good version is in the middle of filming/animating.

1 Like

NEW MOD UNLOKED : EVL MOD >:)

2 Likes

1 Like

Good version filming/animating has been delayed, but evil version is 99% done (took so long because of the complex super animation in the episode’s last fight scene).

Also, we might be changing to just episode 12 and episode 13, as well as rebranding again to either gaming or gamedev meme (cinematic) universe.

2 Likes

Episode 12 is out! This episode has even more animation and my hands are more close to hidden than before.

1 Like

Battle For Flowlab season 2 will exclusively premiere in the Taile Gamougg official Discord server! Check out the video in the #general-man :spider: :spider_web: channel! The episode follows a new arc where Iron Man and some more heroes fight villains on their vacation to defend Flowlab. Join the Gamougg discord here: https://discord.gg/MRtkAUtY4W

BFF S1 episode 13 is still going to come out, just after the vacation