FLowlAbBerS agAiNsT AndrEW tAtE

I’m not really a fan of Bugatti, it’s an expensive car, but I think it’s pretty ugly. Even pancake Lambos look better than it

3 Likes

As Master Yoda said

One must be patient, you must -Master Yoda

3 Likes

bruh

2 Likes

Well We will never know uh? We will never know if he did any crimes, we are not him so it is unsure.

2 Likes

they never said anything or mention anything about the victims because there were none

hmmmmmmmm. possibility................ …I think that his business model of being super offensive to get people talking about him is what got him in trouble though.

I think it’s very handsome, just look at this chad

2 Likes

i really think he’s not doing it for attention

what is andrew tate’s business model - Search (bing.com)

1 Like

Ok, it looks better than I remember.

3 Likes

did you read all of it

2 Likes

hmmmmst,,,,,,,,,, no

1 Like

it’s actually really informative and gives you and idea on how billionaires make money or something like that. I quite enjoyed reading the article.

2 Likes

Ok but then why would they blame him?

1 Like

because he is speaking the truth and the government doesn’t want people to know that. The government wants weak men so the can control us. Tate wants men to be strong so we dont get controlled and told what to do

1 Like

No… He does not speak the truth, do your research first…I done mines already.

Are you sure, on what you said?

3 Likes

This is all off topic now(?)

That sounds like a conspiracy theorist #flatearth

3 Likes

nah its related to Taile Gamougg game so meh!

1 Like

Ok bottom line here.

1. Everyone has Opinions and no opinion is correct.
  2. I admire Tate for his hard work and success, BUT NOT his “other beliefs”.
  3. He does kind of argue over useless things just to prove his point. One example is him arguing with Greta over climate change.
  4. The gov is not matrix
4 Likes

you guys are so annoying

Shut up some guys. I’m using Lounge power to lock this topic now before it devolves further.
Kamen Rider GIF - Kamen Rider Thouser GIFs

2 Likes