Flowlab's Profit

You say Flowlab is making money by “making” users…
could you explain what you think “making users” are?

Flowlab doesn’t sell your data or displays ads on every corner of the website.
How else is Flowlab making money outside the subscription?
(and yes, schools count as subscriptions too)

13 Likes

It is 100% fair for Flowlab to have a subscription service like a few have already pointed out. I personally don’t have indie and flowlab works great for me, and as long as it keeps running I’m happy. I don’t have the time to learn how to code Java Script or Python and Flowlab gives me (and many others) a way to turn our ideas into reality, whether it be a free account or an indie account.

10 Likes

Bruh 9 dollars thats cheap

5 Likes

Grazer needs to live, and he basically created everything, I think it’s only fair that he gets to profit off of his own work

7 Likes

you make a good point but i think that the way things are is still fair. they could always also install ads but i think grazer is a little more considerate then that, and he does also give indie users a way to cancel out their payment for indie by making money on the games made on his platform, so this is a lot better than, say, scratch.

2 Likes

Ya, might as well tell the hosting companies that I have 0.000000000001 Bitcoins which totally cost $1,275,328!
(Not to be rude)

True, Drafty. Even though hes probably paying for the website and his current rank.

2 Likes

Uhh, how are you supposed to do that?

1 Like

r/woosh

1 Like

Sarcasm

1 Like

He no get the joke:( Wow…

not for me i dont live in the us

Ok…? I no understand…

idk i just replied scoping through recommended

Ok:) Good with me! OOOOOOKKKKkkk?

What country do you live in? Very few countries are cheap to that point.

the phillipines, thats where i live, and its 0.019₱

Yeah, I can see that. That was one of the countries I thought of.

yea and a whole 9 dollar is 199₱

Bruh, me too:) I’m literally exposing myself Now I live in US.