Football Kickoff Return

Because of the Super Bowl I decided to revisit and update one of my first games. It’s and endless running football game that allows you to choose an NFL or college team. Check it out below and let me know what you think…

It originally used Techmo Bowl menu sprites, and I changed them to be my own artwork. I still want to modify the menu to be one large level that uses a camera to slide from mode select to team select screens, because I find it annoying that the song keeps restarting.

I still need to add more sounds to the actual gameplay, and I will be changing the song during gameplay so it’s different from the menu. I will be adding more college teams to select from. I will also be adding a high score page to the menu, along with a controls page. But I wanted to get this game back out there for some feedback.

5 Likes

You’re a god at running games ngl

2 Likes

I’ve updated the game so the song keeps playing throughout the entire menu page, and I added some impact sounds and a gameplay song… but I’m not sure I like any of them.

Let me know what you think.

2 Likes

I’ve added more teams, so now the game has 32 professional teams and 56 colleges.

1 Like