-FOXER- Dev Log

Ah well, thatā€™s rushed, and I just kind of chill and let the game flow from me when making stuff, also I have about a hour a dayā€¦ So Iā€™m kinda limited here

4 Likes

Also, Iā€™m worse than you.

2 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni Those knives look insane!
But I still prefer the orange strips attack. It fits the theme better.

5 Likes

oh yeah, those are just a bunch of tests for dif upgrades

4 Likes

Guysā€¦ I just found my old account. This was when I was in 6th grade. I played around with flowlab for like 2 months, which is also the reason why I picked it up in 8th grade just to check on my games for nostalgiaā€¦ which then evolved into me actually making games and improving

3 Likes

also, realized that I was once a really annoying guy, I think I posted a advertisement once then left, not knowing that people responded, just not in a good way :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

also, checking on my main account, I found that this is apparently my first post? Ohhhh, I think its cause I was flagged, how did I get flagged for such a first minor offense, I think people were more strict back thenā€¦ because I obviously posted for them to post to me?

3 Likes

hey man, itā€™s nice that you came back, but this is NOT the right topic lol, this is a topic for the game foxer

4 Likes

Its all good @Heyo you are a awesome guy and welcome to the community

2 Likes

Aw man, try my games ???

2 Likes

maybe even this?? give it a like pls

2 Likes

:slight_smile: try this one, its so good!!!

2 Likes

hey, i get it, but please make a new topic, this is not the place for your games

4 Likes

youre making the same mistake all over again

3 Likes

Hey, dude, forget what I said, your trash and literally the stupidest person ever, do what Pug says and get your ā– ā– ā– ā–  of this topic before I smack it for you

2 Likes

nanananna, hahahha, im just like a certain sock named character, HAHHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Okay, this has gone on for too long, Iā€™m not actually sure if @paisleypug realized that this is my alt account, Iā€™m sorry if I acted like a 9 year old

2 Likes

oh, ok

2 Likes

well that was an unfunny joke

3 Likes

Again, Iā€™m sorry, but I thought you knew until the later posts, which is when I stopped since I realized you actually thought that Heyo was a different person.

3 Likes